Sci-Fi stories?

brax

Mkay... lets start with what and who i've eaten up already and waiting for updates from :P

dkstories -all

Comicality -all

Arelic - 1 and only

What i'm looking for: "magical" stuffs... no harry potter stuff... never got into the craze.... maybe some vamprie stuff like Vampire Jarred or Coms GFD... Read the spin off of GFD that has 1 chapter so far... there are prolly a few others i have devoured already and just havent realized it...

Thanks for your help guys any suggestions will be appreciated :)

Mkay... lets start with what and who i've eaten up already and waiting for updates from :P

dkstories -all

Comicality -all

Arelic - 1 and only

What i'm looking for: "magical" stuffs... no harry potter stuff... never got into the craze.... maybe some vamprie stuff like Vampire Jarred or Coms GFD... Read the spin off of GFD that has 1 chapter so far... there are prolly a few others i have devoured already and just havent realized it...

as a geek i should really jump in here and say that sci-fi has nothing to do with magic. :devil:

howie :)

Good site for some great stories is Jeffsfortboard.us

It is the discussion board for a whole bunch of joined sites and has links to all of them on it. No to very little sex but great stories melded with Star Trek universe. Others as well although the Clan Short Universe is the primary.

gay themed please :) sex isnt required but it is good to have at times... and maybe i should change the topic name to Sci-Fi/Fantasy :P

yeah... i've read psionics corp... was great... read mists of fate from a site where it's still up... least it was still up shortly after the book was published... read Coupe too... it's been a long time tho and i've been looking for it :D

thanks for the titles!!! :D

Edited by brax

• Site Administrator

I read a really good story once about a meteor shower and the end of civilization...I think it was called Deep Impact. I thought it was here but I cant find it in the Archive anymore. Too bad since i never finished it :(

dkstories -all

Comicality -all

Arelic - 1 and only

These arent very heavy on the sex side of things (okay its very scant to be honest) but the two main characters are gay (well one takes a while to figure it out) and they make for great fantasy stories. The Night runner series by Lynn Flewelling starts with Luck in the shadows, and is really good. so far its up to three books with more coming. Unfortunately u'll have to pay for them but they're well worth it. Flewelling is American so I'm assuming they're available in the US.

gay themed please :) sex isnt required but it is good to have at times... and maybe i should change the topic name to Sci-Fi/Fantasy :P

Oh it is definitely gay themed. I think the mother is about the only straight one out of about 200 characters. :D

The discussion board is for the family of connected sites. You get the links on the home page without having to look for them.

Primary ones are

Jeffsfort.us

Cornercafe.us

Bentandtwisted.us

acannex.us

Paddedroom.us

plus there are a bunch of others connected. It is easier to me just to go to Jeffsfortboard.us and click on whatever site I want. Also updates and such are posted to the forum when they come out.

Anyway litle sex but great stories in the sci-fi/Star Trek world about young people often overcoming abuse.

Lugh is being modest by forgetting to state that his work is worth reading for Fantasy lovers!

His work is on this site under efiction.

I would try two stories as a start - both are very good.

Erebi Seeking and Card Tales.

Then keep going from there.

I thought I would plug one of GA's own great authors! :2thumbs:

Centaur :2hands:

I read a really good story once about a meteor shower and the end of civilization...I think it was called Deep Impact. I thought it was here but I cant find it in the Archive anymore. Too bad since i never finished it :(

There's a movie called 'Deep Impact' about a meteor shower and the end of civilization.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_Impact_(film)

There's a movie called 'Deep Impact' about a meteor shower and the end of civilization.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_Impact_(film)

No, this is actually a story and I know it's not all old and stuff because whoever wrote it added this really gay part about Patriot Act 2 or some stuff like that....it was really lame, but the story was good....I just can't find it now :(

lol... well i've read or scanned through every story in this post.... guess i just eat sci-fi/fantasy like it's candy... cause it kinda is... Hoping for more soon.....

Braxton

you mean to tell me that you read Erebi Seeking, Water, Spirit & Space, and Cardtales and you did not say one word about them in the land of the fey? hurmph...

• 1 month later...

In the fantasy realm, nobody does it better than Mercedes Lackey. Lots of same sex themes, particularly in the Last Herald Mage trilogy. The three titles are Magic's Pawn, Magic's Promise, and Magic's Price.

These books can be read and re-read over and over again.

They are part of a larger body of work built around the mythical Kingdom of Valdemar.