Hi!!! 

I desperately need an editor for my stories. I'm decent at grammar and spelling, but occasionally miss commas and have other minor boo boos like mistakes with you're/your. I also need some help clean up repeated text where it may come up. 

I was advised to have someone look over a completed story I have on this site, but TBH I'm more interested in having someone look at the stuff I'm currently working on. 

If anyone is interested, I write drama/romance. I have 2 completed stories, and I'm working on one short story and one novel-length atm. I work mainly with google docs... Idk, does anyone communicate through FB messenger? That's how I've reached editors/betas in the past. 

I have some time at the moment, so I would be interested in doing some final editing for you.  I edit, for example, for Graham and Cole Parker. If you're interested, I can be reached at vwl1999 at keptprivate dot com.  I use Microsoft Word--and particularly it's red-line feature.

rec

• Love 1
12 hours ago, rec said:

I have some time at the moment, so I would be interested in doing some final editing for you.  I edit, for example, for Graham and Cole Parker. If you're interested, I can be reached at vwl1999 at keptprivate dot com.  I use Microsoft Word--and particularly it's red-line feature.

rec

I shall be in contact with you soon.... Thank you for replying!!!