[DomLuka] TOU ch. 25 missing?

I could have sworn that there were 30 chapters 0:)0:)0:)

Ok, maybe not, but I had to at least try to get Dom to post 5 more TOU chapters :)

Heh, I quite agree on that. TOU was, and is, one of my favorite stories...It helped me a lot in the year after i came out to my mother, with reading about another situation, and what it could be like, eventually, to both find acceptance and to find that *special* someone... :-)

i'll take the time now to say hi to everyone!

the name's eric...i've been lurking here for months and months, enjoying all of dom's writing...

having finally gotten around to joining, i thought it time to say hello.

i'm 19 years old, and just finished my first year at college.

It's been a long, strange trip...especially being out and gay.

But, I'd never change a thing...

Plan on seeing more of me here...heh, there are so many things i'd want to say... :-)

-eric

Ello Eric, welcome. :king: That shall be me in a couple of months in college. :wacko:

heh, thanks to all for the welcome!

i actually came out to my mother on halloween senior year, after a friend's party.

to this day, i've no idea why i did it...but, i've never looked back.

she's had her problems with it....but, i'm doing my best to help her through it...

college....heh, it was just my first chance to start over, and just....well, heh, be as open as i've always wanted to be...

:-)

Hehe, college sucked last year... so many temptations, and offers from both sexes, oddly enough... hehe. I spent the whole year wondering if I'd slip somewhere along the way... living with 20 other guys and stuff. If given the chance, I'd bed about 11 of them, but I swear I'm not a slut! lmao

Next year, though, I transferred to a school closer to home and will be commuting, so no worries there anymore haha.

Edited by rknapp
  • 2 weeks later...
Hehe, college sucked last year... so many temptations, and offers from both sexes, oddly enough... hehe. I spent the whole year wondering if I'd slip somewhere along the way... living with 20 other guys and stuff. If given the chance, I'd bed about 11 of them, but I swear I'm not a slut! lmao

Next year, though, I transferred to a school closer to home and will be commuting, so no worries there anymore haha.

commuting, eh?

aww...you miss out on the dorm life though...i suppose it might not be for everyone...

but i'm having the time of my life there... :-D

• 1 month later...