Story wrong number in series

Go to solution Solved by Myr,

I just started posting the third part of a trilogy to my Nemesis series, but I can't get it to be number 3. There is no number 3. Instead it calls itself number 3. I suspect this is because I, under the old series system, added the short story collection Hubris as book 4 before adding book 3, confusing the new system. So now, Loud Like Love is book 4, Hubris is book 5, and there is no book 3, no matter how many times I try to move Loud Like Love up one step. Can something be done about this, so the books show up as the right number?

• Site Administrator
  • Solution

When you come across this issue, just hit the X button on the story to remove it from the series and then re-add it.  (also check to make sure I added the right one...)

Did you create a World, since this is a case that would fit?  You have short stories and a series in the same world...

• Love 1