Happy Halloween, You Guys! >:)

I'm going to keep this short because I'm trying to edit and cook dinner at the same time! Hehehe! Not good for the concentration.

But I've got some candy treats for you all tonight! There is a brand new chapter of the long awaited "Savage Moon" series coming your way as soon as I get it all polished and pretty for ya! So, in an hour or two, tops! But, not only that, but the ebook version of "Savage Moon: Unleashed" is FINALLY finished, and is now for sale in the Comicality ebook section at https://imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality/ if you're interested! So feel free to jump in and be the first to get your copy today! Cool?

I've gotta run! Enjoy the random prezzies, and I'll seeya on Monday with more! SO much more! 

Also, I'm mad dogging my emails tonight, so I hope to talk to you all soon! It'll be good to catch up with many of you, and awesome to meet the new Shackers as well! Welcome aboard!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..