The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

10 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Nobody fits the mould. Most clothes are not made for real people.

i am 'off the rack' .. one of those not-real people ...LOL

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i apologize in advance ... you're a mini-molly     LOL...

no apology needed, i love this!

9 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Nobody fits the mould. Most clothes are not made for real people.

there's a few specialized stores i shop at that have clothes that Phil likes on me so i shop there a lot

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Kitt said:

At least you can hem them!  Tacking 2 inches on at the ankle looks like I am a throwback to the 70's!

do you shop online, Kitt?   Michael has trouble buying stuff here.. He orders stuff from an online store which is based in Boston.

Oh and from Land's End too ... they seem to have a lot of choice.

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

he's magical, all right. Like a unicorn covered in rainbow glitter who prances away on coltish legs. 

hehe Sir...  forgot the glitter .. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

he's magical, all right. Like a unicorn covered in rainbow glitter who prances away on coltish legs. 

hello Sir

1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

LOL.. me?  noooo ...  i wear a short beard to cover scars which were kindly given to me by other human beings... lots of scars on my arms and legs from cutting  and stuff.  i'm slim... wear ck slim cut suits ...  have toooo long legs ....  not remotely magical or beautiful.

i see you in my minds eye as handsome, scars and all :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

I see tim as... never mind... may be unsuitable for the DiC. 

long as it's not nekkid outside ... i'm good, Sir  :D 

• Love 4

1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

LOL.. me?  noooo ...  i wear a short beard to cover scars which were kindly given to me by other human beings... lots of scars on my arms and legs from cutting  and stuff.  i'm slim... wear ck slim cut suits ...  have toooo long legs ....  not remotely magical or beautiful.

Well, my ex-girlfriend’s arms are practically one giant scar from self harm. Doesn’t make her one bit less beautiful. Anyway, your a beautiful soul, so since I’ve never seen what you look like, that’s how I see you. :) 

EDIT: The heart is cause I love you.

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Love 5

1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Well, my ex-girlfriend’s arms are practically one giant scar from self harm. Doesn’t make her one bit less beautiful. Anyway, your a beautiful soul, so since I’ve never seen what you look like, that’s how I see you. :) 

Aw,  you're sweet, Thorn.  xoxo

• Love 4

Just now, mollyhousemouse said:

ok Sirs & friends

back to work, calling on that charisma now

see y'all later

go get em, molly!!!

• Love 3

Just now, Reader1810 said:

Through what you say in conversation and through the words in your stories and poems, I know you to be a beautiful soul, tim. Sure, there may be a few dings here and there, they are but minor things that give you character. 

With that, I bid you adieu as I go in search of another coffee, because one just isn’t enough...

hehe.. yeah i have a few dings ..LOL.. that made me laugh

• Love 3

6 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

hehe.. yeah i have a few dings ..LOL.. that made me laugh

Most of us have something. I have stretch marks from when my meds caused me to gain lots of weight very quickly. I call them my tiger stripes. And I have scars, too. Like Reader says, adds character. :) 

11 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

ok Sirs & friends

back to work, calling on that charisma now

see y'all later

Knock ‘em dead, molly! ❤️

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Y0rite said:

I read somewhere once, scars are just tattoos with more interesting stories.  Not sure as I've never had a tattoo.  ~chuckle  

~ Ms. V

maybe some are ... i don't have tattoos either... its very nice to see you ... hope you are doing okay!

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..