The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

7 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

I like folding laundry.  Its very soothing, a good time to do deep breathing and thinking. 

I prefer folding to the other laundry stuff. You know, putting it in the machine and hanging it to dry. Especially hanging it. Ugh. We do not have a dryer.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

i am stupid. i knew i should not have gotten involved   seriously need to think about whether i want to stay in this place anymore... god i hate people.

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Sad 4
2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i am stupid. i knew i should not have gotten involved with that Whats your fav comment thing.   seriously need to think about whether i want to stay in this place anymore... god i hate people.

What happened? 

EDIT: And you are not stupid.

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

What happened? 

EDIT: And you are not stupid.

yeah i am, because i thought ... we'll just post some memorable moments... no no we fecking wont.. so yeah i am stupid or fecking naive. 

• Wow 4
8 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i am stupid. i knew i should not have gotten involved with that Whats your fav comment thing.   seriously need to think about whether i want to stay in this place anymore... god i hate people.

Uh oh.. Your response was pretty straightforward, so what the hell? 

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

11 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

yeah i am, because i thought ... we'll just post some memorable moments... no no we fecking wont.. so yeah i am stupid or fecking naive. 

your answer was to share comments that were heartfelt

what happened?

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Well, I'm not entirely sure what's going on, the thread seemed pretty straight forward to me, but :hug: 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Well, I'm not entirely sure what's going on, the thread seemed pretty straight forward to me, but :hug: 

he has his reasons, and we will just let him be.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, MacGreg said:

Hello, molly. Today was good. Warm, like spring here. The weather can't make up its mind.

i remember those Colorado false spring days Sir

ramp your hopes up, only to dash them to the concrete in a day or two with a cold snap

it was cloudy and humid here today

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Hello, molly. Today was good. Warm, like spring here. The weather can't make up its mind.

2 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i remember those Colorado false spring days Sir

ramp your hopes up, only to dash them to the concrete in a day or two with a cold snap

it was cloudy and humid here today

Crazy.. the warming trend looks like it will continue here all week.. 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

if you'll excuse me Sirs and friends

there's a roast in the oven that needs me and at least one more basket of clean clothes

see y'all later

A roast sounds delicious. Enjoy your evening.

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..