The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

Just now, Mikiesboy said:

Well, considering where he lives... he may have a point. 

I just saw the story. LOL. Hillarious. He hasn't filed yet, so people think it might be fake.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

the mist, the wind, the ice NOT a lot of fun in Toronto tonight

i am glad we are home ... i wouldnt want to be out there

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Right?  very weird ...

Yes, most weird. 

The downtown has disappeared a number of times, but north of the 401 not so much. Mind you, I do remember a foggy day, so foggy, I couldn’t see beyond my living room window. Now, that was something. It sounds like it’s raining, too. 

• Wow 3
1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

Good night DiCers. The sweetest of happy dreams when your turn comes...

Good night Reader .. thanks for fixing the door! xoxxo

• Like 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

Nice cop story today.  They were called to a shoplifting where the 18 yo was being held by store security. Cop says what did he take.  Shirt, tie and socks. 

Cop says weird. So he talked to the kid. Seems his dad was taken ill and was unable to work. Kid was ashamed and really upset. Cop took in the kid. 

Cop said.. shoplifters don't steal that kind of stuff. So they let the kid go … cop paid for the shirt and tie.  Kid got his job. 

That’s a wonderful story, Mike. All too many people are ready to condemn someone without knowing any facts. You take something that isn’t yours, you’re a criminal, end of story. Often, it’s not that simple. 

7 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

The mist ... its coming closer

Lol! It was super misty here last night, and the night before. Today it’s sunny, but it’s gonna rain tonight.

Morning, everyone! Think I’m maybe feeling marginally better than yesterday. Boyfriend healing powers?

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

I already told molly this, but this morning Michael took me to work. It was icy so He walked up the back steps to the doors. Then in front of people he gave me this massive kiss.  People were watching of course and he looked at them and said, "Full service Uber." Then to me.. Have a great day.    LOL..

Late to the party but this is so lovely ❤️ You're a lucky man..

Morning y'all, have an awesome Friday! Survived on a 4-hours sleep and went through auditing work and teaching work throughout the day. Gotta go home and collapse to bed straight away now hmmm

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, c081huang said:

Late to the party but this is so lovely ❤️ You're a lucky man..

Morning y'all, have an awesome Friday! Survived on a 4-hours sleep and went through auditing work and teaching work throughout the day. Gotta go home and collapse to bed straight away now hmmm

As an insomniac, I have had many a day like that, my friend. Enjoy your rest! :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

It's cold.. and very very windy ... it's a constant roar... i am gonna make some granola today.  Need to make healthier dessert options for us.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

It's cold.. and very very windy ... it's a constant roar... i am gonna make some granola today.  Need to make healthier dessert options for us.

Good idea. Sorry about the weather. It was so windy in Denmark I thought I'd topple over...

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..