The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

it was awful .. i'd had enough after 10 minutes.. really the only good thing was it was loud and distracting from the dicks upstairs

The last DC movie I liked, was Wonder Women. All the others have sucked pretty bad. I used to watch the DC shows on the CW, but stopped as they got very repetative.

@MacGreg Y'all know, I love me some SciFi... so, I will be looking that movie up. It sounds like it would rock.

• Like 3

• Site Moderator
5 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Oh, Michael looked at captive state... said that it wasn't well liked ... i said, yeah likely cuz it wasn't like tht hot mess we just watched.  He said, yeah could be, if it's deeper than a teaspoon lots of people wont want to see it because they have to pay attention to the story.   :)  maybe we'll go  .. yay.

I have a free movie pass kicking around here somewhere, so maybe I’ll go. Now, just what safe place is protecting that pass? :unsure: 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Well, I don't want to pump up the film and make you all believe it's the best thing since sliced bread. But, to me, it was noteworthy. I would see it again.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I have a free movie pass kicking around here somewhere, so maybe I’ll go. Now, just what safe place is protecting that pass? :unsure: 

With a name like Reader, I'm betting a book.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, MacGreg said:

Well, I don't want to pump up the film and make you all believe it's the best thing since sliced bread. But, to me, it was noteworthy. I would see it again.

i think that last part says it all Sir

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
2 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

With a name like Reader, I'm betting a book.

Actually, no, that’s is definitely not it. I think it’s on one of my storage trays on my desk, but there’s  so much crap on them, it is extremely well hidden. I’ll look when it’s daylight tomorrow  as I only have a desk lamp for light in my den. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

That's not a soapbox. That's fact.

Yes Sir ... we've watched some great films that will never be mainstream .. great indie stuff..

• Like 4

Two by Richard Ayoade .. Submarine and The Double.. both excellent.   There's more but i really like them.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Two by Richard Ayoade .. Submarine and The Double.. both excellent.   There's more but i really like them.

Thank you for some recommendations.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Thank you for some recommendations.

Charlie Brooker writes some good stuff, Sir.   I really enjoyed his zombie thing.. not like the usual zombie fare.. it's called Dead Set.

• Like 4

Alright. Schoolwork for today, finally done. My Lightning won tonight over the Capitals. Now, I can read a story, or write something, or veggie out with some Black Desert Online. Not sure what yet.

Also, I'll mention it again, I LOVE SciFi movies and shows. I appreciate any suggestions people may have, so I know what to look out for. Also, my philosophy is, "There is no such thing as bad SciFi. Some are just better than others."

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, MacGreg said:

With that, I will say good night. sean has been dutifully waiting for me. Have a nice evening, subs and friends.

Sleep Well, Mac and sean.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, MacGreg said:

With that, I will say good night. sean has been dutifully waiting for me. Have a nice evening, subs and friends.

good night, Sir .. hugs for sean  xoxoxo

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, BHopper2 said:

Alright. Schoolwork for today, finally done. My Lightning won tonight over the Capitals. Now, I can read a story, or write something, or veggie out with some Black Desert Online. Not sure what yet.

Also, I'll mention it again, I LOVE SciFi movies and shows. I appreciate any suggestions people may have, so I know what to look out for. Also, my philosophy is, "There is no such thing as bad SciFi. Some are just better than others."

"Moon", "Ex Machina" for starters. Glad you have some free time now. Good night.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

our movie is almost over, so it's time for me to go

good night @MacGreg Sir, good night sean,

good night @Mikiesboy @BHopper2 @Reader1810 and @Wayne Gray

see everyone tomorrow

Good night @mollyhousemouse .  Sleep well.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

"Moon", "Ex Machina" for starters. Glad you have some free time now. Good night.

I will add those to the list.

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
6 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Good night Mac and sean...happy dreams when the time comes

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Site Moderator
6 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

our movie is almost over, so it's time for me to go

good night @MacGreg Sir, good night sean,

good night @Mikiesboy @BHopper2 @Reader1810 and @Wayne Gray

see everyone tomorrow

Good night molly... happy dreams 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Oh i've seen both of these.. yeah, loved them both Sir .. Moon was cool, i enjoyed that.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Site Moderator
On 3/17/2019 at 12:38 AM, Mikiesboy said:

Reader your fav song is on the radio .. least i think it was you...

I have a lot of favourites, so could be. Are you talking about the U2 song? 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

I have a lot of favourites, so could be. Are you talking about the U2 song? 

Thunderstruck

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..