The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

I use an app from Apple’s app store. I didn’t even think about websites. I looked at the site you’re using and except for the timer (I don’t find timers relaxing) it looks like a good one. 

i ignore the timer, lol! i navigate back and forth between tabs and windows :) 

• Like 3

Just now, Fae Briona said:

Won't be on long this morning. We have heavy rain coming in with lots of lightning and the potential for hail and high wind.  Fun morning ahead.  🌩️

that must be the same storn that's forecasted for us tomorrow, stay safe Fae :hug:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fae Briona said:

Won't be on long this morning. We have heavy rain coming in with lots of lightning and the potential for hail and high wind.  Fun morning ahead.  🌩️

Hope it won’t be too bad. Stay safe!

• Like 3

The worst of it went South of here, thankfully.  Baking a potato for lunch, then a nap.

And think the pain Rx has made me a bit dehydrated, so plenty of water [but not while sleeping, obvs 😉 ]

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
36 minutes ago, Parker Owens said:

Hello everyone! Clear weather here this weekend means time to be out in the garden all day. Got to cut more fence posts today...

Good afternoon Parker. It’s cloudy but clear here, and with no chance of rain, it’s a perfect day for a walk. Have a good day in your garden. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Parker Owens said:

Hello everyone! Clear weather here this weekend means time to be out in the garden all day. Got to cut more fence posts today...

Ahhhh.....  repairing fence.  Grew up on a farm; that's one thing I won't miss.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Yippy -- more rain chances next Friday/Saturday when I need to be going about 90-min away for my Aunts memorial.  Put the tie and tie tack with the suit this evening so I won't forget either of them. Need a new pair of shoes if I can fine a pair that fits well.

• Like 4

Morning, everyone! It’s a public holiday here (cause for some reason the Norwegian calendar observes the second day of Pentecost?), not that that makes much of a difference in my case, but Paul’s off work. This afternoon we’re going to go have a look at some kittens! My mum’s neighbour’s cat had some recently and my poor little Tesla is so lonely since her sister passed away. 

Hope you all have a good Monday! 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

thanks Parker. it was scary for awhile, and our "safe spot" was full of blankets & pillows for a good long time after the sirens stopped.

Glad you're ok.  Days like that aren't fun.  😞

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
9 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

thanks Parker. it was scary for awhile, and our "safe spot" was full of blankets & pillows for a good long time after the sirens stopped.

Glad you and yours are okay, molly. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day. :hug: 

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..