Mikiesboy

1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

morning Sirs and friends

power came back on after 8

hope all y'all have a good day

Was it a storm that knocked it out?

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Well DiC I told my boss at work I was Gay  and it went very well. So I’m now starting to be “out” at work.

Good for you!🙌 glad it went well. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Was it a storm that knocked it out?

yes Sir it was. the whole subdivision was out, our section was last to get power restored. high heat, tropical humidity set off massive thunderstorms, with lots of lighting. could happen again today, heat warnings from 1pm to 8pm

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

yes Sir it was. the whole subdivision was out, our section was last to get power restored. high heat, tropical humidity set off massive thunderstorms, with lots of lighting. could happen again today, heat warnings from 1pm to 8pm

Let's hope there isn't a repeat.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

Good for you!🙌 glad it went well. 

Yes it went very well much better than my FEAR had try to tell me. So I’m feeling better. Everyone has been so great. So I really did it. I’m so proud of my self !! 

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Look at you go! Remember I said there is liberation in the reveal? Speak your truth, and the majority of people will be on your side. Brace yourself for setbacks, but stay strong. I'm proud of you for tackling this so quickly! 

Mac - Thank you for your support. It’s because of your help I finally did this. 

rick

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

Well DiC I told my boss at work I was Gay  and it went very well. So I’m now starting to be “out” at work.

Good job! That's a great first step. Glad it went well! :) 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

That's an excellent attitude, @mollyhousemouse. I may steal that message for myself. I had unsettling dreams last night that left me in a mood. Cheers to you, girl.

glad i could help Sir. 💚 i don't like feeling this way & am doing my darndest to pull myself out of it 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

glad i could help Sir. 💚 i don't like feeling this way & am doing my darndest to pull myself out of it 

When you take a break, get fresh air, close your eyes, breathe deep and envision your happy place in the mountains. Not only what it looks like but imagine the scents and sounds, too - the crunch of pine cones under your shoes, the birds calling, the breeze whistling through the trees. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

When you take a break, get fresh air, close your eyes, breathe deep and envision your happy place in the mountains. Not only what it looks like but imagine the scents and sounds, too - the crunch of pine cones under your shoes, the birds calling, the breeze whistling through the trees. 

thank You Sir. :*) may i suggest You do the same?

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Woot! I finished the first draft for the next chapter of Storms! It is now with my editor. I'm so excited to be writing!

And I can’t wait to read it !!! I love this series. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Good afternoon everyone. I wish you all a great day... :) 

Hello, Reader. Have a great day yourself!

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..