The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

• Site Moderator
2 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Here is my thought about today

FD54E231-B583-473D-AA81-3D746E6898F3.jpeg

As someone who is wont to stew over things even when they are said and done, I really need to heed these words. Good choice to post this, rick. :) 

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
2 hours ago, rickproehl said:

I need to lighten the mood ....

When two men get married to each other, do they both go to the same bachelor party?

🤣

And, you did, you most certainly did lighten the mood! :P 

:thumbup: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

This is so ridiculous, I just have to share it with you all... :P 

crazycatlady128573310310454936.jpg

funniest part of this is that Daughter is doing cakes and cake decorating in school right now, lol!

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

• Site Moderator
1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

funniest part of this is that Daughter is doing cakes and cake decorating in school right now, lol!

A coincidence I tell you, a coincidence! Oh, that made me laf. :D 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

A coincidence I tell you, a coincidence! Oh, that made me laf. :D 

"homework" has consisted of using a piping bag and tips to make all kinds of delicious flowers, leaves and other cake toppings
i think we have 2 tiers of cake in the deep freeze 

• Like 3

• Site Moderator
1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

"homework" has consisted of using a piping bag and tips to make all kinds of delicious flowers, leaves and other cake toppings
i think we have 2 tiers of cake in the deep freeze 

To be thawed and eaten at a later date I hope. Or is this homework that has to be turned in? Though, if that’s the case, she could always say the dog - because you know dogs love cake - ate her homework. :whistle:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

To be thawed and eaten at a later date I hope. Or is this homework that has to be turned in? Though, if that’s the case, she could always say the dog - because you know dogs love cake - ate her homework. :whistle:

the cakes came home from class, the flowers and other tasty items need to be photographed and texted or emailed, they end up between two "Nilla Wafer cookies, or a couple of graham crackers

2 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Oh my goodness 

she's in her third semester of culinary school, Rick

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Thawed heck frozen cake is so great ... didn’t they make a song “let it go ... let it go .... right to my thighs” ...” the cold never bother me anyway “

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Site Moderator
11 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

good night Sirs and friends, 
long day ahead tomorrow, and i'm a little late to bed
sleep well

Good night molly...happy dreams 

• Like 4

Morning, DiC. Happy Friday! Since I appear to have missed meme day yesterday, here are a couple of funnies I found on Facebook to brighten your morning. :D 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hope you all have a great day!

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..