The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

Sirs and friends 

I have a question for everyone I’m able to get Nature Calm -Walmart has it and I can pick it up tomorrow. I know to start with a lower dose. I did speak with my Doctor so that is taken care of. So of those that take it any tips? I see a couple of ways to take it. One is taken at night and the other is to mix it a bottle and space it out over the day. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends 

I have a question for everyone I’m able to get Nature Calm -Walmart has it and I can pick it up tomorrow. I know to start with a lower dose. I did speak with my Doctor so that is taken care of. So of those that take it any tips? I see a couple of ways to take it. One is taken at night and the other is to mix it a bottle and space it out over the day. 

I do mine at night, when I take the rest if my meds. Double check  to see if you can with your meds, before doing it that way. A little bit of warm water to get it to activate, and then I finish off the glass with cold. Personal preference, I like it cold, because it tastes better to me that way.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends 

rick,
start with 1/4 tsp in 3 ounces of really warm/hot water about 45 minutes before bedtime
i drink mine when i put my nighttime water bottle together, then go brush my teeth and hair for bed
i take a full tsp now, but i added a 1/4 tsp about every week

• Like 5

1 minute ago, MichaelS36 said:

Start with a small dose.. 1/2 teaspoon. Take at night before bed .. and start on a Friday when you don't need to do much the next day. See how it affects you.

Michael Sir

thanks - this is what I was planning to do. Thanks for the information Sir

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

rick,
start with 1/4 tsp in 3 ounces of really warm/hot water about 45 minutes before bedtime
i drink mine when i put my nighttime water bottle together, then go brush my teeth and hair for bed
i take a full tsp now, but i added a 1/4 tsp about every week

molly thanks for the info I will try this.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, rickproehl said:

Michael Sir

thanks - this is what I was planning to do. Thanks for the information Sir

I edited above so have a look about taking it during the day. I know tim took a small dose at woke and nearly fell asleep. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

goodnight Sirs and everyone
big day tomorrow, i'll probably not be on until very late
hope everyone has a good night and a good tomorrow

tim mentioned … you will be fine, girl.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Brayon said:

I do mine at night, when I take the rest if my meds. Double check  to see if you can with your meds, before doing it that way. A little bit of warm water to get it to activate, and then I finish off the glass with cold. Personal preference, I like it cold, because it tastes better to me that way.

A I have check with my Doctor nurse (close friend) and they have oked this for me. So going to try small dose 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoons 

• Like 4

Good Night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.

12 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

All right. I have a boy who is not feeling well .. so bedtime. Good night, all. 

Virtual hugs for you and tim.

• Like 3

Good morning, everyone. Hope you're all well today. More festival today. Highlights will be girl in red and Robyn (not a huge fan, but I hear she's awesome live).

Have a great day!

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, Solus Magus said:

Hello there, people. I hope no one has forgotten this endangered species. I have missed you all. 😶😂

Hi I don’t think we have met so how are you this am?

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..