The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

18 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends

my wish for you this Saturday is a full day of wonderful things full of love and happiness. 

So how is your day?

Still laying in bed! Trying to make myself get up! Lol

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i'm glad he's sleeping 😴

i'm good, thank You Sir just sitting in bed watching West Ham United & Man City

Do you support one of those teams?

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Still laying in bed! Trying to make myself get up! Lol

Sir 

enjoy this time this am.some of my best times in a day is just being lazy. It helps me get into the right frame of mind. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Do you support one of those teams?

not particularly Sir, just a sports fan in general & i really like the Premier League my degree is in Sports Broadcasting

Edited by mollyhousemouse
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Sir 

enjoy this time this am.some of my best times in a day is just being lazy. It helps me get into the right frame of mind. 

It's rare for me to do this, but I don't want to disturb the boy.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

not particularly Sir, just a sports fan in general & i really like the Premier League

I see. Well enjoy the game. I seem to have a new follower. Why follow people you don't know, and don't speak to? Rather stalker-ish.

• Love 1
  • Wow 2

Just now, MichaelS36 said:

I see. Well enjoy the game. I seem to have a new follower. Why follow people you don't know, and don't speak to? Rather stalker-ish.

thank You Sir, enjoy the quiet time excuse me please, i'm going to go see about something to eat

(maybe the follower read some of Your blogs and was intrigued Sir...)

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Sir

this new follower might be struggling on his feeling and is working on getting the encouragement to talk to you. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

thank You Sir, enjoy the quiet time excuse me please, i'm going to go see about something to eat

(maybe the follower read some of Your blogs and was intrigued Sir...)

Based on what I've seen so far this one has interest in only herself. We shall see. 

Edited by MichaelS36
  • Like 2

Sir

on a personal note I was able to get Natural Clam last night. I did try a small dose and so far no side effects. so far so good. the real results will be what happens in a few days or weeks.

my other problem with the damaged hard drive I have been able to get 80% of the missing files. working on the others ones. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Sir

on a personal note I was able to get Natural Clam last night. I did try a small dose and so far no side effects. so far so good. the real results will be what happens in a few days or weeks.

my other problem with the damaged hard drive I have been able to get 80% of the missing files. working on the others ones. 

Good about the Natural Calm. tim noticed he slept better almost immediately. he takes about a teaspoon a night. I think it was about a week or so later when I noticed he'd stopped complaining about work; he just got up and went cheerfully. he found he's less anxious as well. However, he does notice an increase when he doesn't take it. So he is very religious about using it nightly. 

Good news about the drive!!

Edited by MichaelS36
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Last three days of Introduction to Sociology. This to date, has been my hardest class, due to trying to understand the material.

Much needed break today. I'm thinking I need to either try to write something, or go kick the shit out of Diablo 3. Writing is winning.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Good about the Natural Calm. tim noticed he slept better almost immediately. he takes about a teaspoon a night.

Sir

i took a 1/2 teaspoon to start with so going to do this for a week and then increase it.

thank goodness I was able to get those files back nothing bothers me more than seeing  a woman crying 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Sir

i took a 1/2 teaspoon to start with so going to do this for a week and then increase it.

thank goodness I was able to get those files back nothing bothers me more than seeing  a woman crying 

Oh, the first night, tim used a whole trial package. Thankfully on our Friday night! Because he was a zombie the next day. Had to go back to bed twice … so he reduced the dosage to 1/2, like you and then increased it. 

Well, hopefully you can teach her to back up her files either to a physical HD or a cloud service. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, MichaelS36 said:

Oh, the first night, tim used a whole trial package. Thankfully on our Friday night! Because he was a zombie the next day. Had to go back to bed twice … so he reduced the dosage to 1/2, like you and then increased it. 

Well, hopefully you can teach her to back up her files either to a physical HD or a cloud service. 

that was not good ..lol

• Haha 2

Some of you may recall I asked about CDB oil and the claims they make about reduction in pain, anxiety and rest. I did a lot of research, including speaking with people I know who have tried it.  No one reported any side effects, and every single one claimed it was good for what ailed them.

I gave in and ordered some this morning from what all the research claims is the most reputable supplier.  I though about buying it from the local vape shop but could not find any documentation from the supplier on quality or purity, so opted with the mail order.  I will let you all know what I find.  If it does half of what it claims it can do I will be a happy camper!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Some of you may recall I asked about CDB oil and the claims they make about reduction in pain, anxiety and rest. I did a lot of research, including speaking with people I know who have tried it.  No one reported any side effects, and every single one claimed it was good for what ailed them.

I gave in and ordered some this morning from what all the research claims is the most reputable supplier.  I though about buying it from the local vape shop but could not find any documentation from the supplier on quality or purity, so opted with the mail order.  I will let you all know what I find.  If it does half of what it claims it can do I will be a happy camper!

I will be interested to hear about what you feel about it. 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Sir 

so I’m learning from everyone to try it slowly. I had been on a antidepressant before a few years back and I hated it I was a zombie 24/7 and work with the doctor to get off that meds but it was also a gradual on and a gradual getting off. Not taking that at all now or any other ones which is a good thing for me. 

So the older lady doesn’t know it now but I have created a cloud service account and I’m pointing all of her program saves to go there. Hope this works. What she won’t know will help me. She is the kind of person that will click ok when ever the save pops up. So I think I will be ok. 

Edited by rickproehl
Corrected spelling
  • Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..