The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

33 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

😞 hard to have a meeting when your laptop tells you that it is not connected to a network when you get to the conference room

#ineedanethernetcable

molly sorry to hear this

#sendmollyethernetcale

• Like 3

Howdy, DiC.

I've had a nasty headcold for the last two days.  Leave it to me to get a cold during the Summer!

But, I'm back in the saddle.  Well, I'm about 65% back in the saddle.  That'd probably be a weird, sideways ride, which is so suitable for my life overall.  lol

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

13 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Howdy, DiC.

I've had a nasty headcold for the last two days.  Leave it to me to get a cold during the Summer!

But, I'm back in the saddle.  Well, I'm about 65% back in the saddle.  That'd probably be a weird, sideways ride, which is so suitable for my life overall.  lol

As long as you hold tight to the reins, you might do all right! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

(and sorry to hear about the cold) 

Just now, MacGreg said:

A tablespoon of honey and cinnamon, 3x a day. 

Thanks, Mac.  Pretty annoying when I have so many plans, work, and writing to do.  But it's on the way out.

I'll try the honey and cinnamon.  As medicine goes, that's pretty tasty stuff.  🙂

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Thanks, Mac.  Pretty annoying when I have so many plans, work, and writing to do.  But it's on the way out.

I'll try the honey and cinnamon.  As medicine goes, that's pretty tasty stuff.  🙂

Natural antibiotics. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Natural antibiotics. 

True.  My father used to treat wounds on cattle with honey.  Very effective.  Though, we had to wrap them to avoid the treatment getting licked away!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, rickproehl said:

molly sorry to hear this

#sendmollyethernetcale

thanks rick...

i always arrive to meetings early, i don't want clients to be waiting on me & it gives me a chance to get all my ducks in a row so i just rebooted my laptop & VOILA i was connected

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

thanks rick...

i always arrive to meetings early, i don't want clients to be waiting on me & it gives me a chance to get all my ducks in a row so i just rebooted my laptop & VOILA i was connected

Good job getting it resolved, molly!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello @MacGreg Sir how is Your day? 

Wayne, hope you feel better soon

Hello, molly.  It's a hot one today, so I'm thankful for AC in my truck and the office. Clients have been tolerable. Lunch soon. All in all, I'm good. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello @MacGreg Sir how is Your day? 

Wayne, hope you feel better soon

I'm on the way, molly.  Thank you.  I've too much to do to be sick!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wayne Gray said:

Howdy, DiC.

So you ride in a half seat!

56 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

True.  My father used to treat wounds on cattle with honey.  Very effective.  Though, we had to wrap them to avoid the treatment getting licked away!

That's what vet wrap is for!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Kitt said:

So you ride in a half seat!

That's what vet wrap is for!

Hahaha... yes, ma'am, a half-seat it is.

We made wide use of vet-wrap on our farm.  Handy stuff.

How's the day treating you, Kitt?

• Like 2

Just now, Brayon said:

I hope you feel better @Wayne Gray. Summer colds are a huge pain in the ass.

Thanks!  I'm getting there.  Yes, summer colds suuuuuck.  But, I'm lucky.  I have a job with sick leave, and I'm aware that it could be a lot worse.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

22 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Hahaha... yes, ma'am, a half-seat it is.

We made wide use of vet-wrap on our farm.  Handy stuff.

How's the day treating you, Kitt?

Well thank you.  Therapy classes went smoothly, wrestled a the goat into the trailer and took her to the vet. Now I'm free for the day

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..