The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

8 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

love that word INTERESTING so many nuances....

Yes, it does have all those nice little meanings mixed right into it.

7 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Interesting Good?

interesting Bad?

Both for different reasons.
Good as in, I got to spend time with family, I don't often get to see. The last time I saw these kids was about ten years ago.
Good as in, I'm no longer the only "outed" gay man in the family.
Good as in, I was able to talk to someone that was struggling to come to terms with his sexuality, and help them.

Bad as in, I'm out of Ice Cream, my granola bars, the stash of gummie bears, the stash of Oreos, and they raided my bottles of smart water.

The ice cream hurts the most.

Great day overall.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, MacGreg said:

Me, as well. 

Good night, everyone. 

Mac Sir

like I spoke to Michael Sir we all have busy lives which come first. Everyone in DiC knows that if we need  either one of you we can count on you. I know I can. So come when you can. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Brayon said:

Good as in, I got to spend time with family, I don't often get to see. The last time I saw these kids was about ten years ago.
Good as in, I was able to talk to someone that was struggling to come to terms with his sexuality, and help them.

Bad as in, I'm out of Ice Cream, my granola bars, the stash of gummie bears, the stash of Oreos, and they raided my bottles of smart water.

Great day overall.

A I’m glad you had a good time with them. A football coach at Ohio state - Woody Hayes had a saying to “Pay it Forward” and I think you did that in spades. Those cousins needed you at the right moment and I’m glad you are there for them. 

Now walmart is open and you can refill your stash.

ps your TB  fans await.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Brayon said:

Great day overall.

i'm glad that you were able to talk with that young person and that know they know they have an ally

as for the stash of treats....the cost of being there i guess (what flavor ice cream?)

Edited by mollyhousemouse
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

morning DiC Sirs and friends

@rickproehl i tell the voices to shut the h××l up regularly!

hope everyone has a good day

molly I have changed the locks in that room so they won’t be meeting again anytime soon.

• Like 3

Sirs and friends 

i want to take a moment to thank everyone in DiC for all the kind words. It means a lot. I felt the time was right to share that night. I have a feeling you are all the reason the bottle didn’t open. I believe that everything happens for a reason yes it happen 33 years ago but it takes time for things to be in the right frame of mind and the right support people.

I’m not proud of that moment - but I’m thankful I came thru that. I’m not where I want to be but I’m not where I was and I thank each and everyone of you.

Edited by rickproehl
Missing word
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

When you go please get enough to share? 

I don't share my ice cream. I keep that stuff locked down behind a razor-wire concertina fence, patrol by dobermans, and M1A1 tanks.

• Haha 4

Just now, Brayon said:

I don't share my ice cream. I keep that stuff locked down behind a razor-wire concertina fence, patrol by dobermans, and M1A1 tanks.

A lot of good that did you last night??? Cousins probably said please and you melted like a snowman in July ...

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

A lot of good that did you last night??? Cousins probably said please and you melted like a snowman in July ...

Hush you!

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, rickproehl said:

All I have to say is “LET IT GO ... LET IT GO!!”

"Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door" - Disney, Frozen

Great movie.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..