The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

Saying no to.people who beg is sooo hard. The bank built this culture of forgiveness and fee waivers...and now they changed their minds. That said...we pay our interest. We pay our fees. So why other people deserve  not to all time i dont know. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

Saying no to.people who beg is sooo hard. The bank built this culture of forgiveness and fee waivers...and now they changed their minds. That said...we pay our interest. We pay our fees. So why other people deserve  not to all time i dont know. 

tim I love saying “yes” to my customers and solving their problems. Like you my company has policies and procedures we must follow and some times you must say “no” I don’t like saying this to them. When I have to tell them “no” I will also explain the reason most of the customers I deal with are fine after the explanation. I do have some flexibility in this I’m allowed to issue a credit of up to $25 US dollars but I will have to give the reason why. Sometimes a little “free” stuff helps. I also have a coupon for a Pay For View movie and I have sent that out. 

The customer we do get is the ones that are verbal and abusive over the phone. Those calls I have learn they are mad at the problem and not at me so I let them have their say. I will response with “Yes  Sir” “ I’m sorry Sir” “Thank You Sir” I allow them to express them selves. I do not argue with them. Most times when they are done expressing themselves. I will say “let me see how we can get this resolved” 75% of them I get them happier when the call started. Some times they are unhappy but I did the “best” I could do. 

tim I hope you have a better afternoon.

Edited by rickproehl
Spelling
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Hospital staff - counting myself in there - have a saying about people like this: they are like that in real life. So no matter the type of customer service provided, they are going to be nice people and there are going to be shitzus. 

Aint that the truth!

• Love 4

Home a little early, and I took tomorrow off.

Time to push some weight around, and afterward get a glass or three of wine to unwind...

I hope everybody's afternoon/evening is going well.

Edited by Wayne Gray
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Wayne Gray said:

Home a little early, and I took tomorrow off.

Time to push some weight around, and afterward get a glass or three of wine to unwind...

I hope everybody's afternoon/evening is going well.

Sounds like a good evening

• Like 3

• Site Moderator
24 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends 

I’m finally home from work and I had a great day. 

We are eating taco salads so eating healthy.

so everyone enjoy your supper 

Mmm... love taco salads 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Mmm... love taco salads 

yeah we do too.. maybe i'll make them tomorrow ...

• Love 4

33 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

22 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i'll grab my earbuds in just a minute, thanks @Wayne Gray
i've added Parade of Lights to my Spotify, thanks for that one :hug:

oh Wayne! that was wonderful! thank you so much for that!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends 

I’m finally home from work and I had a great day. 

We are eating taco salads so eating healthy.

so everyone enjoy your supper 

welcome home, rick
sounds like a great supper

15 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Mmm... love taco salads 

there's a BBQ place here that does a taco salad with the chopped brisket, so yummy!

2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

yeah we do too.. maybe i'll make them tomorrow ...

this may find it's way onto next weeks menu now ...

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

oh Wayne! that was wonderful! thank you so much for that!

Good!  Yeah, it's peppy, upbeat, hopeful... I like it.

Most of the time, at least.  Sometimes I just want to be in a bad mood.  That's not the song for a bad mood day.  😉

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Wayne Gray I finally listen to the songs you posted and they were very good.

So I will listen to this new one. 

The taco salad was really good we had used some stuff from the garden / tomatoes / onions / green peppers / great way to use those wonderful foods. 

So the question on the salad we had some homemade chili thick and we used that instead of just plain hamburger. Which we like.

So which do you like? - hamburger? Or chilli? Both are good.

• Like 5

• Site Moderator
19 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Barring any unforeseen stuff... Chapter 1 of The Searcher should post tomorrow afternoon.     

Yay! I shall be there for its arrival. :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..