• Love 4

1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

waiting for lunch has rarely been this difficult

but you've read this already ...LOL

• Love 3

3 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

but that was work, this will be for fun

😁

yeah i get you .. i feel that when i edit for people.. i can enjoy the read.. rather than needing my red pencil.  i'm not sure why that is such a problem for some authors ... who say they always compare and think about what they'd have done.  maybe its just me, but i dont compare...because its not my story.  i just enjoy what they wrote the way they wrote it. .. it's their voice .. why try to put my own in there? 

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

yeah i get you .. i feel that when i edit for people.. i can enjoy the read.. rather than needing my red pencil.  i'm not sure why that is such a problem for some authors ... who say they always compare and think about what they'd have done.  maybe its just me, but i dont compare...because its not my story.  i just enjoy what they wrote the way they wrote it. .. it's their voice .. why try to put my own in there? 

yes i get that!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

27 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

waiting for lunch has rarely been this difficult

Lunch heck I have to wait till 6 pm est to read this story and it’s killing me .. I can’t wait to read it..finding my happy place.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Lunch heck I have to wait till 6 pm est to read this story and it’s killing me .. I can’t wait to read it..finding my happy place.

it will be there ... don't worry 

• Love 3

Sirs & DiC family

thought i'd follow up with all y'all. yesterday it was like everything was in slow motion & scattered. Michael Sir and all the rest of you were so supportive i wanted to thank everyone from the bottom if my heart

today is much better, i have things well in hand & was able to execute my plan well.

thank you

• Like 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

The first time I read a chapter, it's for enjoyment, with the remaining read throughs, some up to 10 times, are the red pencil. I agree 100% with you, on someone trying to put their voice into your story, and hope I don't do that.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Wayne Gray said:

Howdy, and happy Friday, DiC.  I met a friend of mine at the coffeeshop.  He helped me with my camera, got the shutter speed figured out, and marveled at the ISO (whatever the hell that is) on my new gadget.  I took the first three pictures needed for another project I've got planned.  Now I'm going to pack up, get to the house, and play around with the pictures I took.  Then it'll be time to write a thousand words or so of the next Silverwolf chapter.

I hear people say they wouldn't know what to do with themselves on retirement.  I seriously don't think I'll have an issue there.

me too .. let's retire now .. let's write something together ... let's just write :) 

• Love 3

46 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

Sirs & DiC family

thought i'd follow up with all y'all. yesterday it was like everything was in slow motion & scattered. Michael Sir and all the rest of you were so supportive i wanted to thank everyone from the bottom if my heart

today is much better, i have things well in hand & was able to execute my plan well.

thank you

that is excellent!!  i am so happy and glad that you will start your weekend on a good note!

• Love 3

43 minutes ago, Brayon said:

The first time I read a chapter, it's for enjoyment, with the remaining read throughs, some up to 10 times, are the red pencil. I agree 100% with you, on someone trying to put their voice into your story, and hope I don't do that.

no you don't ... i don't read your work and think gosh it would i would write it like this if this were mine ... i don't i just think that's weird.   i just read A's story.

• Love 2

15 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Read, loved, and two review comments. :D

thanks  Reader, i am glad you are enjoying the story.  While i believe, as AC taught me, that chapters are as long as they need to be, i really hate long drawn out postings. i hate it.. it just takes too long ... and this story is about 46,000 words but it is coming to you in 8 chapters.  i have other writing to do and posting these, well.. it takes up my time.  That sounds awful but i just like to write.  LOL 

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

thanks  Reader, i am glad you are enjoying the story.  While i believe, as AC taught me, that chapters are as long as they need to be, i really hate long drawn out postings. i hate it.. it just takes too long ... and this story is about 46,000 words but it is coming to you in 8 chapters.  i have other writing to do and posting these, well.. it takes up my time.  That sounds awful but i just like to write.  LOL 

And we like to read your writing 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, Wayne Gray said:

I hear people say they wouldn't know what to do with themselves on retirement.  I seriously don't think I'll have an issue there.

Wayne 

i have private joke that people ask when am I going to retire and I say “what and be a Walmart greeter” so if you retire someone will ask you to babysit the house / cat / kids / help them out you will get be so busy you wished you could go back to work. 

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..