The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

1 minute ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me please Sirs, I want to Thank Everyone for all there kind words. With Sirs and good friends here in DiC things are looking up. 

So how is everyone’s evening?

Good. Don't let them get you down. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me please Sirs, I want to Thank Everyone for all there kind words. With Sirs and good friends here in DiC things are looking up. 

So how is everyone’s evening?

My evening is good.  Been a good couple of days.  I had 2 trainings, first of which was amazing.  That one was followed by a company bought dinner so yay. 

The early morning training today (groan!) was alright.  I found value in the last hour of it anyway.  And tomorrow is jeans day at work and Saturday little one starts ballet 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

The early morning training today (groan!) was alright.  I found value in the last hour of it anyway.  And tomorrow is jeans day at work and Saturday little one starts ballet 

I love Friday and Jean Day just as much as free food at work. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me please Sirs, i have a early morning and I need to go to bed. 

So everyone have a good night.

thanks again

hope you sleep okay.. night

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Sirs and DiC friends 

GOOD MORNING 

Sometimes I just wonder what I would have done without everyone in DiC. You  all have been the pillar I've been leaning on all these past months. Thanks for being the support system of my life.  

This message comes from my HEART. 

I want to tell you all Thank You to all the Great Sirs and DiC friends.

A quote to start your day

Don’t be afraid to fail; 

Be afraid not to try.

Thank You

• Like 3
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

hope you sleep okay.. night

tim  

i had a really good talk with a new friend, some needed meditation and right now I feel like WE can solve this together.

so thank you for being there when I needed you.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Wayne Gray said:

On the lower deck of a houseboat.  Topside, a guitar plays and the happy voice of my husband speaks while talented friends make music.  It’s good.  People are having a great time, and it’s good.

Almost bedtime for me.  Goodnight, DiC.

Good morning! .. sounds like a great time ... maybe an annual event???  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

tim  

i had a really good talk with a new friend, some needed meditation and right now I feel like WE can solve this together.

so thank you for being there when I needed you.

i'm glad you are talking to someone. you will get through all of this. trust, and honesty ... it always works when you find the right one.

have a terrific day.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, rickproehl said:

I love Friday and Jean Day just as much as free food at work. 

We used to have jean days.  Then they made us casual all of the time. For awhile people wore jeans all the time, but slowly i've noticed many have gone back to business casual all on their own. So, it's kinda cool to have the choice just to pull on a pair of jeans (they have to be decent, no holes and stuff) and a sweatshirt or sweater if the weather is crap or you're just not feeling it.  Wearing casual all the time, hasn't made us less professional, which was always the big fear.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i'm glad you are talking to someone. you will get through all of this. trust, and honesty ... it always works when you find the right one.

have a terrific day.

And tim you have a great day as well

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Just now, rickproehl said:

And tim you have a great day as well

i'll try, need to get off of here for a bit and get chapter 4 ready to post and get some writing done.  see you later, my friend.

• Like 2

Just now, Mikiesboy said:

i'll try, need to get off of here for a bit and get chapter 4 ready to post and get some writing done.  see you later, my friend.

I’m off to work myself so everyone have a good day talk later 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..