The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

Just now, Brayon said:

May today bring you merriment and good tidings, because you are going to own this bitch!

thanks A :hug:

this audit is kicking our butts, sometimes we get an auditor who is vaguely human. yeah, not this one

• Like 4

Good  Sirs and DiC friends 

Good morning,  

I hope you all have a Great Tuesday

Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is stronger than any obstacle.

rick

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

morning everyone

i'm fishing around for affirmations today, i keep coming up with:

you can do hard things!

yes i guess i can, you can too

hope to see you all later :hug:

You got this girl!

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

morning everyone

i'm fishing around for affirmations today, i keep coming up with:

you can do hard things!

yes i guess i can, you can too

hope to see you all later :hug:

You can do it, molly! 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

IECEE -- International Electrotechnical Commission (standard) for Electrical Equipment they are one of our big accreditation bodies

Oh the joy.   😕    Sending good thoughts your way.

• Like 4

Well, what a fun day this is turning out to be...   Stayed home because the cold front that moved through about an hour ago is making me hurt; campus was on alert the last two hours because of "possible gunshots" in the library that turned out [thankfully] to be construction noise; this had also caused three of the local schools to go into "lockout" mode; and my mom called to say one of my aunts fell and broke her fibula.  ☹️

Edited by Fae Briona
Typo
  • Wow 4

4 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

Well, what a fun day this is turning out to be...   Stayed home because the cold front that moved through about an hour ago is making me hurt; campus was on alert the last two hours because of "possible gunshots" in the library that turned out [thankfully] to be construction noise; this had also caused three of the local schools to go into "lockout" mode; and my mom called to say one of my aunts fell and broke her fibula.  ☹️

Fae - take care of yourself - it’s a good thing that schools are always aware of things around them. Here in Ohio it’s squirrel season and we hear a lot of gunshots so we get use to the noise. Sorry to hear about your aunt we had a family friend that fell and laid on the floor for 6 hours till his daughter came and found him. He was ok but he had to go to a nursing home he want able to live alone after that. 

• Like 2

• Site Moderator
2 hours ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me please Sirs, and Good DiC friends - just finished supper - so how has everyone’s day been? my day was very good. 

Good evening, rick. I was feeling funky all day and thought I’d caught a bug. Happily, I’m feeling normal now, so whatever the funk was it seems to have passed. 

Have a nice evening everyone...

• Like 2

well, it was a rough day at the office, followed by a dinner that flopped
i'm going to take Number One Son to work then come home to bed
get a good night's sleep and give it another go tomorrow

good night Sirs, good night friends
hope to see everyone tomorrow

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• Site Moderator
Just now, mollyhousemouse said:

well, it was a rough day at the office, followed by a dinner that flopped
i'm going to take Number One Son to work then come home to bed
get a good night's sleep and give it another go tomorrow

good night Sirs, good night friends
hope to see everyone tomorrow

Here’s to a better tomorrow, molly. :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

More adventures on Tampa's public transportation for me today. I give major props to tim who uses it every day. To get from South Tampa to my afternoon appointment, it's 4 buses and I have to leave the house by 10:30 am to be there before 3:30 pm.

• Wow 3

3 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

good morning Sirs & friends

coffee is hot, computer is booted, i'm ready for a new day. how about y'all?

molly glad yours has been going good today. 
mine has been training all day and it’s “as clear as a snowstorm” everyone have a good day.

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..