The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

to me its a nasty  thing.. like.. yeah i read your crap .. it's not worth a damn.

It was asked for by several authors.  to learn more read here: 

1 hour ago, Fae Briona said:

I stand by my description of it [the checkmark] as a tepid, milquetoast, non-committal response. No idea why it was added or what usefulness it has.

Thanks for the education on the origin.  I'm totally with both of you.  It's a piece of 💩 which might actually be a suitable replacement.  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Backwoods Boy said:

Thanks for the education on the origin.  I'm totally with both of you.  It's a piece of 💩 which might actually be a suitable replacement.  :D 

Yeah... :(

• Like 2

On 10/23/2019 at 10:17 PM, Backwoods Boy said:

I think your "Weird" comment is still the definitive reaction.  Apparently the thumbs up wasn't bland enough.  I can think of a variety of responses that would have been more useful :( 

17 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

I stand by my description of it [the checkmark] as a tepid, milquetoast, non-committal response. No idea why it was added or what usefulness it has.

17 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

to me its a nasty  thing.. like.. yeah i read your crap .. it's not worth a damn.

It was asked for by several authors.  to learn more read here: 

15 hours ago, Backwoods Boy said:

I've been using it as a more neutral response to forum posts, but now... Yeah, I see y'alls points. It does come across as a douche move.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Brayon said:

I've been using it as a more neutral response to forum posts, but now... Yeah, I see y'alls points. It does come across as a douche move.

I try and consider who it is coming from. From you i think .. "yes, i've  read this"  no more, no less. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

hello all!
@rickproehl, i agree with @Kitt it's a cool skill
@Brayon i'm glad you are here 

@Mikiesboy, @Brayon, @Backwoods Boy i'm with tim, i look at it like, "yup, saw you posted something."

sitting here tonight doing some reading and watching TV, wearing sweats and socks it's pretty chilly here today
how is everyone?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello all!
@rickproehl, i agree with @Kitt it's a cool skill
@Brayon i'm glad you are here 

@Mikiesboy, @Brayon, @Backwoods Boy i'm with tim, i look at it like, "yup, saw you posted something."

sitting here tonight doing some reading and watching TV, wearing sweats and socks it's pretty chilly here today
how is everyone?

Stayed home today -- second day of cold rain and the joints aren't happy.

Hope you enjoyed your "adulting day" @mollyhousemouse  💛

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Stayed home today -- second day of cold rain and the joints aren't happy.

Hope you enjoyed your "adulting day" @mollyhousemouse  💛

hi Fae, we've got that kind of weather also, with lots of wind
well, i got my flu shot and had lunch with my bestie, so overall it was pretty good, thanks!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hi Fae, we've got that kind of weather also, with lots of wind
well, i got my flu shot and had lunch with my bestie, so overall it was pretty good, thanks!

molly glad you had a good time 

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..