The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello all!
@rickproehl, i agree with @Kitt it's a cool skill
@Brayon i'm glad you are here 

@Mikiesboy, @Brayon, @Backwoods Boy i'm with tim, i look at it like, "yup, saw you posted something."

sitting here tonight doing some reading and watching TV, wearing sweats and socks it's pretty chilly here today
how is everyone?

molly thank you for your kind words I enjoy making those pictures. we are getting ready for a rainy weekend. 2 inches over the weekend. This might washout our Annual Halloween parade on Saturday night.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

molly thank you for your kind words I enjoy making those pictures. we are getting ready for a rainy weekend. 2 inches over the weekend. This might washout our Annual Halloween parade on Saturday night.

oh that would be a shame, i'm hoping it's not too cold for our Halloween thing on the square in town it's usually a good time

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

oh that would be a shame, i'm hoping it's not too cold for our Halloween thing on the square in town it's usually a good time

The kids love it because they throw candy. we go early and set up and have hot apple cider and doughnuts the kids look forward to that as well as us adults. So it’s a good family time. 

• Like 3

Hey all.   

Its freezing here. My "siblings"* and I were gonna go out tomorrow night and pub crawl in costume but it's so freaking cold and wet and there is another big storm forecast for tomorrow night. We are unsure what we will do.  

*actual brother, a cousin raised with me, their significant others and a couple BFFs

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Fae Briona said:

Hope everyone has been having a good day.  Been a lazy one for me - how I like my Saturdays to be.

Fae

glad you had a lazy day. i have been working all day and just got home. So taking it easy. Enjoying the fire and some wine.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

Hope everyone has been having a good day.  Been a lazy one for me - how I like my Saturdays to be.

glad you had a good day Fae

1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

Fae

glad you had a lazy day. i have been working all day and just got home. So taking it easy. Enjoying the fire and some wine.

taking it easy is good. 

hope everyone has a good night, i think i'm off for now.

see y'all tomorrow

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

evening Sirs and friends
i'm headed to the kitchen to make dinner but wanted to pop in and say hello

hope your day was a good one!

Have fun cooking - it's something I usually enjoy.

Today was mostly productive, and I hurt less than I expected too [most of the day] with the cold front starting to move through

• Like 2
  • Love 1

59 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

evening Sirs and friends
i'm headed to the kitchen to make dinner but wanted to pop in and say hello

hope your day was a good one!

Evening molly i hope you had a good day .. and a good supper.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Today was mostly productive, and I hurt less than I expected too [most of the day] with the cold front starting to move through

Fae glad you had a productive day and you are feeling better.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fae Briona said:

thanks! simple sausage, potatoes and onions, all cooked together it's a family favorite, but i don't cook it often
i'm so glad you hurt less today

59 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Evening molly i hope you had a good day .. and a good supper.

thanks rick. there is just enough leftover for my lunch tomorrow

55 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Steve and i spent the day together. 

makes me happy!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

another good one to remember tim thanks.

hope everyone is doing alright today 

molly - it seems right now that at work i take 1 step forward and fall 3 steps back. The bosses are ok it’s the new training for new systems that has me stumped. Luckily we still have 3 weeks before going live. So we will get thru it.

so how has your day been? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, rickproehl said:

molly - it seems right now that at work i take 1 step forward and fall 3 steps back. The bosses are ok it’s the new training for new systems that has me stumped. Luckily we still have 3 weeks before going live. So we will get thru it.

so how has your day been? 

Training for new systems --  I just went through that joy (didn't help the trainers had no clue what they were doing and changed the rules almost constantly for two years).  I hope things get better for you @rickproehl.

The new person we hired to handle some of the extra workload so the rest of us weren't going nuts accepted another job on campus.  :(  We're now  arguing with the Dean's Office about getting a replacement authorized and the new dean is being a jerk about it.

Nephropathy has been killing me today. Afraid my knee is starting to pinch the sciatic nerve.  Hope I'm wrong; time will tell.

I'll stop whining now.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..