The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

1 hour ago, Fae Briona said:

Not a bad morning, and got some things done this afternoon I'd been putting off.

Hope everyone else had a good weekend.

molly sounds you had a productive day. My self it was a weekend with Steve. we did a few projects around his house. 

• Like 3

excuse me please Sirs, and Good DiC friends - So how has your day or evening been? mine was busy helping Steve. 
so it’s time for me to go to sleep myself. i hope everyone has a good night and a restful sleep when it is your time.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me please Sirs, and Good DiC friends - So how has your day or evening been? mine was busy helping Steve. 
so it’s time for me to go to sleep myself. i hope everyone has a good night and a restful sleep when it is your time.

good night rick!

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
33 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Good night rick...happy dreams 

• Like 3

• Site Moderator
19 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

time to take Number One to work
good night Sirs
good night friends

Sleep well, hope to see everyone tomorrow

Good night molly...happy dreams 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Site Moderator
42 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Hey all.  Both little One and I have strep throat. He is doing fine

I am not doing well.  Day 2 yet It feels like these antibiotics are hardly working.  

Anyway. Whine whine.  Hope y'all stay healthy. 

Good to hear little One is doing okay, and sorry to hear you’re feeling poorly, Starry.

Whine away, that’s what friends are for. :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

I am not doing well.  Day 2 yet It feels like these antibiotics are hardly working.  

<Hugs>  [but only virtual ones :) ]

Feel better soon

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

Good to hear little One is doing okay, and sorry to hear you’re feeling poorly, Starry.

Whine away, that’s what friends are for. :hug: 

Just now, Fae Briona said:

<Hugs>  [but only virtual ones :) ]

Feel better soon

Thanks.  I called my regular doctor ( little and I had gone to urgent care) and she called me in some prednisone. 3 hours after my first dose of it and I feel a lot better. Guess I will work tomorrow after all. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

such a morning!

my review of @Mikiesboy's After the Past was chosen for the Featured stories blog. i think it's one of tim's finest. 🎉 if you haven't read, i think you should go give it a look

then i underestimated traffic & was almost late 😱

things are looking up however, & the afternoon should sail by

how's everyone doing?

You did a brilliant job. And you're right, it is an excellent story. 

I am glad your day improved, molly pop.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

You did a brilliant job. And you're right, it is an excellent story. 

I am glad your day improved, molly pop.

thank You Sir, 
i try to write engaging reviews, to entice other people to enjoy the stories, it was nice that this one was chosen
i may have to go back and read it again
as for work, it turned into a very productive afternoon, and i'm looking forward to another good day tomorrow

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

such a morning!

my review of @Mikiesboy's After the Past was chosen for the Featured stories blog. i think it's one of tim's finest. 🎉 if you haven't read, i think you should go give it a look

then i underestimated traffic & was almost late 😱

things are looking up however, & the afternoon should sail by

how's everyone doing?

molly looks like you had a good day and i’m Glad things were good for you. Well done on the review you wrote on @Mikiesboy story. This is one story i have not read so this will be the next story to read. 
i also had a good day and it went better the i thought so things are looking up for both of us. so let’s see if we can have another good day. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

Starry it’s bad enough to be sick but to the both you and the little one sick at the same time. So take it easy and take care of yourself. Give the antibiotics  a chance. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

molly looks like you had a good day and i’m Glad things were good for you. Well done on the review you wrote on @Mikiesboy story. This is one story i have not read so this will be the next story to read. 
i also had a good day and it went better the i thought so things are looking up for both of us. so let’s see if we can have another good day. 

thanks rick
i was able to get my overdue to-do list cut down, and had a productive pre-meeting for a conference call tomorrow
good to hear that your day went well too!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Starry it’s bad enough to be sick but to the both you and the little one sick at the same time. So take it easy and take care of yourself. Give the antibiotics  a chance. 

Thanks Rick.  

I took today off as well.  And started some prednisone. I feel better but not even at 75%, let alone 100.  I'm still shocked at how much this has struck me down.   

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

Thanks Rick.  

I took today off as well.  And started some prednisone. I feel better but not even at 75%, let alone 100.  I'm still shocked at how much this has struck me down.   

glad you're starting to feel a bit better Starry

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

Thanks Rick.  

Well, sounds like you need rest.

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..