Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  139 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

16 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

:yes: My BFF is here and we just finished wings and Greek salad for dinner.  The model horse room is looking great.  :D  Now we're going to relax, watch some TV, and chat until we fall asleep :sleep:  

A model horse room? Since we have a model Railroad room, I guess you can have a model horse room.😊  🐴

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Mickey is by his lonesome for now. We're packing up for our vacation to Saugatuck, and we'll be leaving on Monday. We'll be bringing Remy and Rory with us.   :D

Have a great time in Saugatuck.  We are flying to Bradley International (Hartford,CT /Springfield,MA) for a 15 day vacation, visiting railroad museums, beaches and having some delicious seafood...going to Steamtown, and the Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania, too. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Mickey is by his lonesome for now. We're packing up for our vacation to Saugatuck, and we'll be leaving on Monday. We'll be bringing Remy and Rory with us.   :D

If I'm not mistaken (I know the book was printed in 1997) Saugatuck had a nude beach. I read about it when I found a book about nude beaches in an antique book store.  

• Love 3

9 hours ago, clochette said:

Mom + Dad + holiday departure... *Hides in a little corner until the storm passes*

:gikkle:   Hey, Tink... hope it gets easier once you're on the road. :hug: 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..