Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

4 litters is a hell of a lot of liquid:yes:

Yeah that’s a lot of liquid. He was checked for all sorts of diseases and was clear. He could drop his fluid intake to one litre without trouble so it was just his choice/habit to drink that much

• Like 1
  • Wow 3
5 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

4 litters is a hell of a lot of liquid:yes:

Yup. It's already way too much per day. I think the recommendation is for 1,5 to 2 liters. More isn't so good

• Like 5
3 hours ago, clochette said:

Oh a joyous news though!

I went grocery shopping this morning and... *Drum rolls* I saw my Sexy Butcher!

The butcher was serving me when Sexy butcher came out of the back room! "Ladies, Gentlemen, good morning" wink in my direction (yes maybe it was in my head but :P ). My heart stopped. I stood there like a gapping idiot. I hadn't saw him since early April and thought maybe he had change job or something.

The next second my brother came next to me, slide his arm around my shoulders and said "Breath. Your zip pant is wide open we can see your undies" :o

😭

:rofl:   That's one way to reel sexy butcher in. ;) 

• Haha 5

Brrr hope you and Thistles wore warm clothes with a single digit temp. At least it was 13 when I went out this morning.

Hey, Clo.   :hug:  It's 53F/12C here. Pumpkin donuts and apple cider were bought at the farmer's market. I also bought a good, sharp Wisconsin cheddar for the fondue. Mickey is playing with Haley and Grant in the living room.   :)

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

Blessed be y'all.

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches for the wee pup*

3 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

3C is definitely crisp, brisk even :yes:

Spring and Autumn days can be beautiful

Hey, Bumble B.   :hug:

3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha all :kiss: :hug:

Hey, Bertie!   :hug:  :kiss:  How are you and Steve?   :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Oh a joyous news though!

I went grocery shopping this morning and... *Drum rolls* I saw my Sexy Butcher!

Glad you saw your favorite butcher, Clo. Shame about the zipper, though.   :gikkle:

3 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

:hug:

I’m exhausted from reading all of the stuff that Clo did today. I had a very relaxed Saturday by comparison

What about you?

Mickey helped me make sure that the electrical outlets were secure before the nephews came over. I also did some laundry before going to the market, and I got some writing done.  :D

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..