Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

18 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Is that the new one? Sincerity?

There's a new deodorant called Pit Liquor...made out of liquor...I saw it on You Tube...

Also on the web today, I was looking at some popular surnames of the USA (since I don't want my characters to be surnameless), I found an unusual name PENISTEN. I guess - since it has Pen - it is a Cornish surname. There are crazy surnames around...

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
10 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Hmmmm not exactly a relaxing Saturday...

I picked up some parcels from the post office, had lunch, listened to some music, thought about tea, and that’s about it

We didn't do much today. Went shopping for our weekly food, but when we got home FedEx left a package for Jordan and Kipp. We just relaxed with me doing some writing and researching names. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Today I found out that Earl Grey tea can be harmful... a gentleman poisoned himself by drinking 4L of Earl Grey a day and he developed cramps in his feet.

4000 mL of tea a day :o

The good news is that the cramps stopped when he reduced his daily Earl Grey consumption to 1L a day :rolleyes:

4 litres of Earl Grey tea? That's a gallon...oh me...I love tea, but a gallon, no thanks...

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

We are fine..Did you childproof the neighborhood?  😀 We are fine...How is Morgan? And Mickey?

We're doing well, ourselves. No mishaps occurred while my nephews were visiting.   :D  Mickey changed a couple of diapers after dinner. He and Grant sat on the sofa and cuddled while Mickey read Grant a story called Seven Silly Eaters.   :heart:  Morgan is watching a movie with Mickey right now.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Clo.   :hug:  It's 53F/12C here. Pumpkin donuts and apple cider were bought at the farmer's market. I also bought a good, sharp Wisconsin cheddar for the fondue. Mickey is playing with Haley and Grant in the living room.   :)

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches for the wee pup*

Hey, Bumble B.   :hug:

Hey, Bertie!   :hug:  :kiss:  How are you and Steve?   :)

Tell Mickey to enjoy himself...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

We're doing well, ourselves. No mishaps occurred while my nephews were visiting.   :D  Mickey changed a couple of diapers after dinner. He and Grant sat on the sofa and cuddled while Mickey read Grant a story called Seven Silly Eaters.   :heart:  Morgan is watching a movie with Mickey right now.

He must love kids!!! I'm wondering if Mickey will have him nude kayaking soon!  😀 ♥️

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Glad you saw your favorite butcher, Clo. Shame about the zipper, though.   :gikkle:

Mickey helped me make sure that the electrical outlets were secure before the nephews came over. I also did some laundry before going to the market, and I got some writing done.  :D

So did Mickey childproofed the neighborhood??. 😀 Is Mickey still there? 

• Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..