Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

7 hours ago, Marty said:

Morning, all! :hug:

Nice sunny day here in the west of Ireland, although there's rain promised for later in the day. Currently 6°C (43°F), with a high expected of 10°C (50°F).

Would be a great day for some strimming in the garden, but first I have to have a shower and travel twenty-odd miles for an appointment for an Exercise Stress Test in the Cardiac Investigation Department at my nearest large hospital . Just hoping the rain hasn't arrived by the time I get back... :unsure2:

Yeah, those are fun. :rolleyes:  Hope you day goes well, buddy. :hug: 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I got up early today to run a bunch of errands before my vacation.  So this morning I went grocery shopping, stopped at the pet supplies store, went shopping for new clothes, stopped at the bank, and then stopped at the gas station.  My mom came over after lunch and we sorted the garage out so I can park my car in there now.  The new car is slightly bigger than my old one, so backing in there was an adventure.  Let's just say I hope I get better at it as winter progresses.  :unsure:  Now I'm doing housework and laundry.  I may have to delay my trip by a day because there's supposed to be a nasty storm all day tomorrow.  I don't really want to drive several hours in it or go trick or treating in it either.  Oh well... it just means I can take my time with my chores and last bit of packing instead of rushing to get everything done.  And I'll have some writing time too.  :D 

Have fun on your trip:yes:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..