Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

On 11/16/2019 at 6:31 AM, dughlas said:

I am amazed at what children are wearing while they stand waiting for the school bus. Tee shorts and basketball shorts in subfreezing weather. These are privileged children who've only known reliable central heating.

I know ours are dressed for school in PJs and nightgowns 😀

Spoiler

Of course, unless we are going to homeschool group meetings. Museums, science labs work at universities or day of fun!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 11/16/2019 at 8:28 AM, clochette said:

In high school there was a guy who had his locker above mine (I might have had a slight crush on him) and he spent all year round in short sleeves t-shirt! All year! Even when there was snow. He didn't seem cold at all

Since Dennis and I grew up less than a block from school, we didn't bother with coats, even when it was raining. The elementary school (grade k to 8th) and high school was next to each other...The only time we were on the bus was on School field trips or school sporting events.

• Like 3

On 11/16/2019 at 9:28 AM, clochette said:

It's not allowed to walk around without a shirt on. Male or female. Not even bikini top in beach front stores in summer. 

On 11/16/2019 at 12:56 PM, Page Scrawler said:

Good! I hate seeing girls in bikini swimwear walking around at the Cherry Festival in July. Once you leave the beach, it's just not appropriate attire. I've even seen families with little kids at the library, stopping to use the restrooms before going to the beach. Which is a whole SIX BLOCKS AWAY!   :thumbdown:

Some of them shouldn't be in bikinis!! Some look like they are smuggling 25 pounds of potatoes...Of course, that's why we like our pool..I and Ash can be in bikinis and Dennis in a Speedo...without offending others!!

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Sounds good. Dinner was balsamic pork chops with bacon, Brie, and pear risotto. Lemon-butter Brussels sprouts on the side. Now there's Guinness brownies with Bailey's Irish Cream frosting for dessert.   :D

Getting drunk with desserts!! 😀

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Some of them shouldn't be in bikinis!! Some look like they are smuggling 25 pounds of potatoes...Of course, that's why we like our pool..I and Ash can be in bikinis and Dennis in a Speedo...without offending others!!

And the boys can go sans swimsuits?   😀  Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the foster kids*

44 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Getting drunk with desserts!! 😀

Nope, the alcohol is denatured as it cooks. 3/4 of a cup of Guinness isn't enough to get drunk on, anyway. Nor is 2 tablespoons of Irish Cream in the frosting.   :rolleyes:

45 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

The Charmin Bears will be replaced with the Leopard???  

I believe that's an Ocelot, not a leopard.   :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

And the boys can go sans swimsuits?   😀  Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the foster kids*

Nope, the alcohol is denatured as it cooks. 3/4 of a cup of Guinness isn't enough to get drunk on, anyway. Nor is 2 tablespoons of Irish Cream in the frosting.   :rolleyes:

I believe that's an Ocelot, not a leopard.   :)

True, and they do!! Especially our youngest (or as he says, the oldest) foster son. He loves to be nude!! So does Kipp and Jordan but babies are known to enjoy being nude!! 😀

I knew that. I was trying to be funny about the alcohol getting denatured.

Okay, the ocelot will be replacing the Charmin bear family!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..