Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Just now, dughlas said:

Thank you Albert. I expect it will. Table is set for eight. Turkey is in the oven, casseroles are ready to go in to reheat when the bird comes out. Just veggies remain to be cooked.

Sounds great:yes:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Just now, Valkyrie said:

Happy Thanksgiving :D  I made a nice breakfast... pancakes, including some chocolate chip pancakes, sausage, and a fried egg.  I'm going to make my low carb dessert, then get ready to head over to my mom's. We're having an early dinner because the Bills are playing at 4:30.  🏈 I hope everyone has a great day :D 

Happy Thanksgiving, Val.. who are the Bills playing today? Watching the Macy's parade...and Dennis is talking to a friend of ours, since he is the assistant coach of our high school and they are playing our rival in football today...

• Like 5

• Site Administrator
7 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Happy Thanksgiving, Val.. who are the Bills playing today? Watching the Macy's parade...and Dennis is talking to a friend of ours, since he is the assistant coach of our high school and they are playing our rival in football today...

Dallas, I think.  Happy Thanksgiving :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Dallas, I think.  Happy Thanksgiving :) 

We are going to have a Florida Thanksgiving ...25 families at least on an island having Thanksgiving Dinner...GO BILLS...

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..