Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

On 12/26/2019 at 11:19 AM, Headstall said:

Sounds wonderful. Mine was too... I ate too much, and I had cherry cheesecake my son's girlfriend made, but I regret nothing. :)  :hug: My grandkids made the day for me... and my oldest son just got a huge promotion. :D  Oh, and I got a Dewalt table saw... :) 

That is what Dennis got from one of his business partner. I got Dennis his G Scale bridge, a locomotive for his G scale railroad, a $250 dollar gift card from Home Depot and some new dress shirts! He got me $200 dollars gift card for Red Robin, which I love, $50 gift card for Wawa and a dress...

• Love 3

On 12/26/2019 at 5:20 PM, CassieQ said:

Best thing about my holiday is that it's over.  

Why's that, Cassie! Dennis' brother and sister in law and 5 kids are staying at the house until January 2. Sis in law is helping me make dinner!! Tonight she made homemade chicken tenders with orange dipping sauce, mixed veggies and yellow rice with black beans.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Headstall said:

You know when you say hello before someone posts? It's like you're physic. :P That's what I did to B when I saw him 'like' a post. :)  :hug:I thought I was being funny, Albert. Apologies if it wasn't... I would never, ever want to offend you.  :kiss: 

That is ok Gary I guess I just didn't get it :kiss:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Albert.   :kiss:  :hug:  How are you and Steve?   :)

Were doing well thanks for asking :hug::kiss: Hope you guys are doing well!

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..