Open Club  ·  137 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Hello young Albert :hug:

How was the meeting?

Hi, B. :hug:  I wish I could send you our rain. Are you still on alert where you are?

5 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Hey Page :hug:

Hi, Page. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. It's warm here, 55/12° and overcast. That's about right for the average high temp this time of year. 

I'm due to travel on the train to Philly on Monday for an appt with my doc on Tuesday morning. I'll catch a train back to SC on Wednesday morning.

It's not there yet, but it's supposed to climb to eight degrees this afternoon... misty rain at the moment, but should soon pour. Hey, bro. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I got new tires for my jeep yesterday :yes:

Yeah I'm hoping for new tires ... on my replacement car. Just glad I hadn't spent the money for new ones in November. The dealer back home suggested it was getting close to time to replace them. I chose to wait because I thought it was too soon.

The Claims Service rep said it was a silly question but she had to ask me if I had any interest in keeping my car. Just waiting to hear how much I'll get for it before I begin shopping.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. It's warm here, 55/12° and overcast.

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle on his belly*

6 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:kiss::hug:

Hey, Albert.   :hug:  :kiss:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..