Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, Headstall said:

That would be snow... but there is almost none in my woods... the rain got rid of just about all of it.

Ok thought so...but I haven't seen any here since I've moved here...and I doubt Floridians could drive in it... they can't drive when it is sunny...

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, clochette said:

French toast? Someone called my name? Sure I'll join you guys for a breakfast in bed ^_^

Hop in. :) Luckily we're wearing pj's. :gikkle:

Edited by bignick
This time. ;)
  • Haha 4

37 minutes ago, Headstall said:

:yes:  Morning, Tink. :hug:  How's it going with the hot gendarme? 

Good day Sexy Lumberjack :hug: 

So far all good. I'm actually very excited to meet him. He's very mature for his age (he's younger than Drew! :o :yes:But legal! -_- ). 

What about you, some hot gendarme on your Christmas wishes list? Getting ready for the festivities?

Edited by clochette
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, clochette said:

Good day Sexy Lumberjack :hug: 

So far all good. I'm actually very excited to meet him. He's very mature for his age (he's younger than Drew! :o :yes:But legal! -_- ). 

Oh... I thought Drew was ... like twelve... :P  Just kidding... but being legal is important. :)  So, when is the first date?

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

In Tampa, Florida... We decorated the boat with Christmas Lights...and Jordan is trying to figure out how to make an inflatable snowman do waterskiing...😁.

Is he using real skis? It'd be easier if he makes them and then glues them to the big guy.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, bignick said:

Hop in. :) Luckily we're wearing pj's. :gikkle:

Oh don't mind me, be natural, we're among friends ;)

3 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I'm not. ;) 

See :2thumbs:

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

6 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Oh... I thought Drew was ... like twelve... :P  Just kidding... but being legal is important. :)  So, when is the first date?

:rofl: He's 21, soon 22.

Sometimes early January, after the holidays

• Like 2
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, bignick said:

No, no, no. There's a young lady eating breakfast with us. We need to be the perfect gentlemen. After we're done eating, we kick her out and resume our "previous activities". :blushing:

Not cool Nicky, not cool -_- 

If you want to wear your pjs and go out of bed you can. I'll keep company to Gary and we'll have sausages amd whipped cream (not mixed, I'm not Pagey mixing salt/sweet :rolleyes::P

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

5 minutes ago, Headstall said:

:yes:  See you later, Xander. :hug: 

Going out to gas up the boat and the truck, then we will be back, to make sandwiches so we can have dinner on the boat. We might hit Beer Can Island for tonight...

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, clochette said:

Not cool Nicky, not cool -_- 

If you want to wear your pjs and go out of bed you can. I'll keep company to Gary and we'll have sausages amd whipped cream (not mixed, I'm not Pagey mixing salt/sweet :rolleyes::P

:blink: Not on my watch, sis!!! <_< I'll keep Gary company, while you teach little ol' Pagey the tricks of mixing flavors. :thumbup: (Poor Morgan. Every day is an adventure :gikkle:

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..