Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  140 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

4 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

The Australian shepherds were very loving and very smart dogs. To smart for there own good :yes:

I'm well acquainted... they can be nippers too... and one man dogs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 1/17/2019 at 12:41 PM, Page Scrawler said:

I skipped off from a "college for kids" class one summer to go to the beach. :gikkle:

If it was the beach, I don't blame you. Dennis and I did it a few times....

Spoiler

Don't tell Jordan and Ash that. They don't need to know...OK?   :rofl:

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

22 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Well Glad to hear that... ours has continued all day and well... like Val... the worste is yet to come...🌨❄❄❄

Cold weather is coming down here...it is so cold, Jordan is wearing his speedo when swimming

• Haha 3
  • Wow 2

9 hours ago, bignick said:

Unfortunately, my building does not allow pets. :rolleyes: Ever since I started to use my memory, I've been surrounded by cats and dogs.

I'm sure you won't believe this, but my family has 21 dogs (12 adults and 9 puppies) and 3 cats. Back at my parents' there's only one dog and one cat. The rest lives at work.

Personally, my favorite two breeds are Basset Hound and Golden Retriever. Can't decide which one is cuter. :)

3 cats here...We might get a puppy soon

• Like 3
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, clochette said:

My brother... :rolleyes:

I asked him to stop by the apartment as he went into town and bring me a couple of things, easily found with the following instructions: "Bring the dress and cardigan that are on 2 hangers right in front of you when you open the door. They're hanging on the side of the rise bed. You can't miss them, they'll basically be in your face. Plus the boots that are on the floor under where the clothes are" 

What I got: The boots - yeah! And the hanger that was behind the door, on which my light scarfs are attached and a pink Cardi is hanging.

:facepalm:

Never ask a man to do things if we don't think it is in our interest.  If I ask Dennis to get me my suit... he won't...If I ask him to get my bikini...HE WILL!!!   :rofl:

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I'm afraid I don't care for GRs. A few of my relatives have kept them over the years, and I find golden retrievers annoying as f***. Besides which, I hear they have one of the worst gene pools, thanks to inbreeding. Causes a lot of health problems when they get older. Of course, I could be biased because I own a skunk. :gikkle:  Whatever you're happy with, that's fine by me! :)

I want to get an Irish Setter puppy...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..