Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Hey Drewboy! I would suggest using your bombs on strategic cities in Russia.  Keep them busy cleaning the streets so they don't have time to create more trouble. :yes:

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, raven1 said:

What's up Albert?  :hug::kiss: I haven't seen any exchange of nukes in the last few posts.  Did you and Drewboy negotiate a cease fire? I'm over half way thru Circumnavigation and really do appreciate the pics you posted.  It saves me time I usually spend looking them up myself.  :yes: Krap Khun Khrup 🙏

I dont use nukes! And so no. How are you today:yes:

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

There is so much to come :yes:

Looking forward to that.  My only complaint is that I have given up on some of the stories I follow for a while.  However, I can catch up on them when I finish in a week.  Or at least that is my goal.:2thumbs:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, raven1 said:

I am doing good.  This last shot was OK, but the arm hurt more and for a longer period.  No other problems, so I feel good about that.  I just got up from a good sleep last night and have some energy, so I might go out for lunch today.  How are you and Steve?  Any plans for the weekend?

Were doing good and no plans! Money is tight due to very thing going on:yes:

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Page, How are things going for your family?  I hope Max is keeping you and Morgan busy and out of trouble. :gikkle:

Hey, Terry!  :hug: Things are good here. Max is diligent in his pursuit of ballet, and his skills grow every day. We have a practice area set up in the basement with some mats, a barre on the wall, and a few mirrors. He trains so hard, and I'm proud that he's found something to be passionate about.  :)

• Love 5

1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Terry!  :hug: Things are good here. Max is diligent in his pursuit of ballet, and his skills grow every day. We have a practice area set up in the basement with some mats, a barre on the wall, and a few mirrors. He trains so hard, and I'm proud that he's found something to be passionate about.  :)

Wow! That's great.  Sounds like Max is a very focused kid.  Unusual for someone so young.  He is fortunate that you and Morgan are so supportive.  

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..