Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, clochette said:

Unfortunately no (or it'd be full of plants :gikkle: my dream would be a citrus *sigh* one day maybe, when I'll be a grown up with a paycheck I can ruin at the garden center :gikkle:

Anyway no, my cyclamens are in regular planting pots on my window sill outside. Though I think the fact the window is facing the parking lot with my car parked right by it and that there are bushes hiding use from the street plus an adjacent wall greatly helps in protecting them from the cold and wind. Though there were definitely less flowers in the coldest 

The thyme is a tuff I snatched at grandma yesterday, good for cooking ;)

We have cyclamen planted along the path to mum's front door. They were just beginning to bloom when we had a series of extreme cold in January. They've recovered andcare beginning to flower again. The hyacinths at the back of the house have been blooming for the last week and the tête-à-tête daffodils are blooming too.

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..