Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

6 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Dugh! :kiss: Sawasdee Khrup 🙏 How are you?

Hi Terry. Sawasdee Khrup. I'm okay thanks. Had a 1.5 hour massage this morning. It was great but now I've got a migraine.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Clo.  :hug: Things are going well.  :)

That's great to hear Pagey :hug:

Same here. Weather is nice. Classes are going great. And I've found steaks at half price this afternoon. What else could I ask for :D

• Like 1
  • Love 4

36 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Having Sexy Butcher grill them for you?  :gikkle:

Ah yeah you're right !

But well there's a saying in France which could be translated into "wanting/having (depending of the situation) the butter, money from the butter and the creamer". It means wanting too much or the fact one can not have it all ;) I guess here I won't have my steak and the sexy butcher to go with it :gikkle: 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

@raven1 Hey, Terry!  :hug: How are you and Aod?

Doing well.  Got shopping done yesterday, as well as a few other things.  Aod and I are planning to got out for coffee today.  There are some amazing coffee shops here.  Not exactly shops since some of the can be as large as an acre of park.  Thais love coffee.  When I first visited Thailand 22 years ago all you could get was Nescafe. Yuck!

How are you, Morgan and Max today?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, raven1 said:

How are you, Morgan and Max today?

We're doing well. We had General Tso's Chicken for dinner. The ratio of sauce vs chicken was about 2:1, so I halved some Brussels sprouts, tossed them with the extra sauce, and added everything to a big roasting tray in the oven. It was delicious.  :)

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

Hi Clo, :hug:How are you?  You seem to be up early today.  Hope you and your Grandmother have a great Grandmother's Day.  ❤️

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Hey Gary, Sawasdee Khrup 🙏 I hope your weekend is going well.  I got and email from Geron Kees a couple of weeks ago.  I wrote a reply to him yesterday after I reread his letter.  He is doing well and asked me to say Hi! to you.  Sorry I forgot and this is a little late.  

• Love 4

10 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

We're doing well. We had General Tso's Chicken for dinner. The ratio of sauce vs chicken was about 2:1, so I halved some Brussels sprouts, tossed them with the extra sauce, and added everything to a big roasting tray in the oven. It was delicious.  :)

I love General Tso's Chicken.  Using the extra sauce with Brussels sprouts sounds great!  

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..