Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

OMG check this out!

Lawmakers reject Russian official's request to return Alaska: 'Never, ever, ever'!

Alaska lawmakers are assuring a Russian official who said the U.S. should return Alaska and other areas to Russia that that's just not happening.

Russian parliament member Oleg Matveychev on a TV program addressed waves of sanctions against Russia in response to the country’s ongoing invasion of Ukraine, saying leaders should “think about reparations.”  

They also want part of California and parts of Hawaii! Can you believe that!

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Dugh and Mum.  :hug: Max sends his regards.

DANSEUR_Ashton.jpg

Please tell Max he is looking so cool! Please!

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

They also want part of California and parts of Hawaii! Can you believe that!

I can understand California, because Russia did set up outposts there in the early 19th century, but Hawaii??? :huh: 

• Like 2
  • Wow 2
  • Angry 1

Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

I can understand California, because Russia did set up outposts there in the early 19th century, but Hawaii??? :huh: 

Are you mad Russia has no right to any part of California. But of course Texas I think they have some right to!

• Haha 4

43 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Max, I would say, is actually a fine shade of olive in terms of skin tone. I think he had one Black and one white parent, though there weren't many details provided about them in the file. Max has wide, curious brown eyes set in a heart-shaped face, with freckles scattered across cheeks and brow. His lips are full and rosy, set beneath a button nose with pencil eyebrows. Max's hair is the color of milk chocolate, tightly coiled like clockwork springs. Altogether, he's a very handsome lad, which caused quite a consternation at school.

So funny he sounds like a desert:rofl:

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..