Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Hey Albert! :hug: I see you have been harassing the Texy Kid.  Good work! :2thumbs:

Edited by raven1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

Good Evening Page :hug: I did like the video of Buddy's sandwich, but the pizza one was even better.  I think Texy could even handle that one. :gikkle:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Good Evening Page :hug: I did like the video of Buddy's sandwich, but the pizza one was even better.  I think Texy could even handle that one. :gikkle:

I was watching the video earlier, and Max came up behind me and said, "Oh, he's cute!"  :gikkle:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Oh my god, stop making fun of me! :P 

Sorry Texy, but the video makes it sound so quick and easy even I could probably make a pizza.  They are not easy.  I do wish Buddy had made a thin crust pizza tho.:P

• Love 3

46 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I was watching the video earlier, and Max came up behind me and said, "Oh, he's cute!"  :gikkle:

Fearless Max once again tells it like it is!  I would love to have a picture of your face when he said that. :gikkle:

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, raven1 said:

I would love to have a picture of your face when he said that. :gikkle:

I couldn't help but chuckle a bit. Then I  ruffled his hair and said, "Yes, he is. Now, go get ready for bed."  :rolleyes:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I couldn't help but chuckle a bit.Then I  ruffled his hair and said, "Yes, he is. Now, go get ready for bed."  :rolleyes:

Speaking of bed, I'm heading in for the night. Goodnight! :hug: 

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 5

Hi Clo! Sawasdee Khrup! :hug:Texy seems a bit upset with us today.  Unfortunately, he has gone to bed so the teasing has also stopped.

• Haha 5

Happy sunday gang :hug:Hope you're all enjoying your weekend 

We had a little party for my brother's girlfriend last night and ugh I'm too old for that shit. Plus with daylight saving it was like I checked the time it was 1.30am, blinked and suddenly it was 3.00 am. 

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..