Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Yes, he's at the neighbors. 

Yes, he's got a new bed.

And yes, he's on their dinning table...

:rolleyes: he is so spoiled. No wonder our house isn't good enough for him now :gikkle:

I'll admit I'm a bit embarrassed and feel like my cat is imposing on them like that but they're insisting they're very much happy and well clearly he's not complaining so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, raven1 said:

Hi Clo! :hug::kiss: Hope you have had a good day so far.  

Bonjour Mister T :hug:

My day couldn't have been better. Last night I decided I'd get up early to write the paper I had to hand today instead of staying late. I woke up at 7.30am to an email from the professor saying he couldn't make it to due to train cancelation. So I went back to sleep for a few hours and wrote the paper today in not rush. Plus it was the only class planned for today so in the end I had a free day ;) 

I am now crocheting and listening to some music while a cup of tea is cooling.

How are you and Aod? 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Just now, clochette said:

Bonjour Mister T :hug:

My day couldn't have been better. Last night I decided I'd get up early to write the paper I had to hand today instead of staying late. I woke up at 7.30am to an email from the professor saying he couldn't make it to due to train cancelation. So I went back to sleep for a few hours and wrote the paper today in not rush. Plus it was the only class planned for today so in the end I had a free day ;) 

I am now crocheting and listening to some music while a cup of tea is cooling.

How are you and Aod? 

Sounds like a very relaxing day.  Aod and I are doing well.  We went to one of the fancy coffee/tea shops here in Chiang Mai.  Here are some of the pictures from the shop.  Since I am using GA gallery to highlight things of interest in Thailand, I definitely don't spoil the picture with my face showing. 

These show about 1/2 of the coffee shop. I only showed one of the outdoor courtyards completely.  Open sky outside and aircon comfort inside.  Thais love the coffee, tea and desserts. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities for selfies and photos with friends.

large.Zengarden.jpg.153d40c3ac7c9b5f9d8bf5d690f77d0c.jpglarge.Maincoffee.jpg.a3ed588a78d99c39834dcb279f3b8993.jpglarge.BaristroFront.jpg.2849d47f419a1469f99ce125bf0fa202.jpglarge.Asiantea.jpg.c9eb12ced3c339ced30086e4b3d4178a.jpg

• Love 5

37 minutes ago, clochette said:

Yes, he's at the neighbors. 

Yes, he's got a new bed.

And yes, he's on their dinning table...

:rolleyes: he is so spoiled. No wonder our house isn't good enough for him now :gikkle:

I'll admit I'm a bit embarrassed and feel like my cat is imposing on them like that but they're insisting they're very much happy and well clearly he's not complaining so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Aod would so love to spoil Minion.  

• Like 1
  • Love 4

10 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Happy Wednesday, all! :hug: 

tandemonium: “@diegord7 ”

Mine! Mine! Mine! I don't even care that he doesn't have the right shade of blue eyes!  I promise to take good care of him.

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Sounds like a very relaxing day.  Aod and I are doing well.  We went to one of the fancy coffee/tea shops here in Chiang Mai.  Here are some of the pictures from the shop.  Since I am using GA gallery to highlight things of interest in Thailand, I definitely don't spoil the picture with my face showing. 

These show about 1/2 of the coffee shop. I only showed one of the outdoor courtyards completely.  Open sky outside and aircon comfort inside.  Thais love the coffee, tea and desserts. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities for selfies and photos with friends.

large.Zengarden.jpg.153d40c3ac7c9b5f9d8bf5d690f77d0c.jpglarge.Maincoffee.jpg.a3ed588a78d99c39834dcb279f3b8993.jpglarge.BaristroFront.jpg.2849d47f419a1469f99ce125bf0fa202.jpglarge.Asiantea.jpg.c9eb12ced3c339ced30086e4b3d4178a.jpg

That place looks so cool ! I love the inside/outside vide from the wood/stone on the floor and those big windows. It loons very peaceful too

• Love 4

5 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Mine! Mine! Mine! I don't even care that he doesn't have the right shade of blue eyes!  I promise to take good care of him.

You're getting good and fast at catching beefcakes :gikkle:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, clochette said:

That place looks so cool ! I love the inside/outside vide from the wood/stone on the floor and those big windows. It loons very peaceful too

It was busy today, but does not look like it because it is so big.  I've been there when there was less that 30 people, and then it is very peaceful.  

• Love 5

6 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I love your pic in your Alum Terry I want more:yes:

I am building the album.  It is in the hopes some talented GA writer want to add pictures for a story set in Thailand. 😄 

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..