Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

12 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Just your typical lazy Sunday. Oh, but I did forget to mention that earlier this weekend, my parents planted an apple tree in the backyard. :) 

Oh, and today I found out there is a fast food chain called Texas Chicken, apparently it's really popular in SE Asia. :lol: 

Hi Texy, I looked it up, but could only find two locations both in Bangkok.  Since I don't like BKK I doubt I will get to try it unless they open a restaurant in CNX. We have Chiangmai Saloon here that advertise Texas Chicken.  It's a wild west themed restaurant that serves Texas style food.  I really like the Thai style grilled chicken here the best.  It has more flavour and is much more juicy that the fast food places like McD's.  Plus you don't have to peal off all that greasy fried dough to get to the meat. ❤️

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, raven1 said:

Very good.  The weather is nice, so I am going out after I eat my breakfast to shop for some plants for the condo.  How was your day?  

Wow you retired people have such a busy life, such a party animal :gikkle:

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Thanks! :hug: 

Anyways, what about you mister? You haven't changed your profile pic in years. :gikkle:  :P 

:o you're right, imagine we wouldn't recognize him 😱

• Haha 5

Just now, clochette said:

Wow you retired people have such a busy life, such a party animal :gikkle:

That was date night, now it's just back to normal.  I learned the hard way last month on my birthday that 3 late night parties in a row with lots of drinking is not conducive to my health.  I'll stick to two nights a week from now on.😜 

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Because I don't really look any different now than I did then.  :rolleyes:

Yeah yeah. At the time you were what in your early 20, not married and no kid. That must have taken a toll on you :P

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, raven1 said:

That was date night, now it's just back to normal.  I learned the hard way last month on my birthday that 3 late night parties in a row with lots of drinking is not conducive to my health.  I'll stick to two nights a week from now on.😜 

Again, this is why you need me as your nanny. :P 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, clochette said:

Yeah yeah. At the time you were what in your early 20, not married and no kid. That must have taken a toll on you :P

Didn't Pagey mention he's begun to notice grey hair? :gikkle: 

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Again, this is why you need me as your nanny. :P 

No. Way.  You are too much like my little brother Tom was.  He visited Aod and I for two weeks.  It took me a month to recover from all their combined teasing and pranking.  :yes:🤪

Edited by raven1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Didn't Pagey mention he's begun to notice grey hair? :gikkle: 

And if he has a beard ? Or... or a mustache?! :blink: How would we recognize him! 

head hairs GIF

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, raven1 said:

No. Way.  You are too much like my little brother Tom was.  He visited Aod and I for two weeks.  It took me a month to recover from all their combined teasing and pranking.  :yes:🤪

Who, me? 0:) 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Who, me? 0:) 

Maybe it's best I don't become your nanny... :P 'Cause if I remind you of your little brother, I can see you calling me by the Thai honorific nong. :rolleyes: :lol: 

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Goodnight y'all! :hug: 

And before one of you even starts... I said 3 a.m. or so. -_- :P 

My plan is well in action then 

Michael Chandler Sport GIF by UFC

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Wow that sounds great. Any leftovers?

Surprisingly few. The last two servings of cobbler went to neighbors. Mum and I don't eat desserts and snacks during Lent. Mum did wonder though whether they would hold in the fridge for a week. I promised her a homemade chocolate creme pie for Easter as a consolation. 

• Love 4

3 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Maybe it's best I don't become your nanny... :P 'Cause if I remind you of your little brother, I can see you calling me by the Thai honorific nong. :rolleyes: :lol: 

More like nit noi, or chang noi :rofl:

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..