2024 Anthology Entries Due Tue October 1 ×

Open Club  ·  140 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

35 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

ALRIGHT... ALRIGHT... IT was I....!!!!:blink::huh: I was just trying to get someplace warmer...:unsure2::Steve2: but when I busted through...:blushing::rolleyes: I found out my GPS was soooo cold it had been stuttering...:mellow: 0:) and well it caused me to make a wrong turn by then....:blink: :blink:**** well you get the picture...!!:facepalm:

The picture? Um... no... still blurry. Try again, guys. :P  Morning, Flock of Seagulls. :hug:  

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

No Bro...:no: Just Freiken Freezing Cold...:huh:  Ahhhh... let me see oh Yeah, even you can Understand this...!!!:facepalm::o:huh: My Pond has Frozen Solid...!!!!:lol::lmao:

By 'pond,' do you mean 'brain?' :gikkle: 

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Morning Gary...:hug: *** From Levinworth*** ahh now do you get it...???:huh: Nope...? well... it's not quite "Down under" but it is warmer...:whistle::lol:

4 hours ago, Headstall said:

:huh:  

I know you're probably confused, Gary, since you're not from the U.S.

United States Penitentiary, Leavenworth is a federal prison in Leavenworth County, Kansas. Not to be confused with Fort Leavenworth, or the United States Disciplinary Barracks, which are located in the same area.

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Haha 4

44 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Says ... You...:unsure2: I will bet you Even have Beavers Daming your pond as we Speak...:lol: Maybe a little Frog Envy...???:lol::lmao: 

Beavers sneavers. :pissed: I banned them. -_-

12 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Catch Nick Dead Weight Anvil Smiley Face, Emoticon:rofl:

Ok. Frog cruelty. Just when I thought you couldn't be more wicked. :rolleyes:

Aloha, Albert!!! :hug:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Dmrman said:

Hmmm...:blink: Glad you did that Pagey.... :unsure2: pffft his pond is running into Denial today...:facepalm: that River in Egypt that Everyone Hallucinates about...!!! I think he is Visiting there Now...???:huh: FYI he says "Pond" is Canadian for Brain...!!! PS ( Misspelled it Maybe that was his Confusion...???:lol:((( NOT....!!!!!)))) :lmao:

Um... I rest my case. :huh:  :P 

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..