Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

And when you have a "sporty" kid like Mickey, the calorie consumption is even worse.

Hi Page... Jordan is a sporty kid...Ash is into gymnastics,  Jordan is into Team Handball, soccer, Lacrosse, ice hockey, bmxing, waterskiing and he and Dennis went 24 miles on their bikes...today

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 1
  • Wow 3

4 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Ehhh... I get so I just go to Cosco now buy everything in Bulk...!!!!:lol:

I have the opposite problem. Now that my daughter and her guyhave moved out, i nd up with tons of leftovers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, BabyXander1990 said:

Jordan and Ash both have XBox....

I gave most of my old Nintendo stuff to Mickey and Remy. I guess I outgrew my interest in video games a few years ago, because I don't play them very much anymore.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Page Scrawler said:

I gave most of my old Nintendo stuff to Mickey and Remy. I guess I outgrew my interest in video games a few years ago, because I don't play them very much anymore.

Dennis has an old Coleco video game and we have a Playstation...

• Wow 1

1 minute ago, Dmrman said:

Hey Kitt...:heart: It's hard to regulate cooking when that happens... Now I end up putting them in Smaller portions and Freezing but I prefer Fresh cooked...!!!^_^

I know what you mean, Bob. We freeze some foods so when the kids have sports, we cook our frozen foods...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Dmrman said:

yeah so do mine but they don't live on them... which is great...:yes: they also took up snow-skiing and Kyle is doing snow-boarding keeping Fit.... and Of course Hungry...!!!:lmao:

We don't let them live on it either, but being in Florida, Jordan is usually fishing in his boat...lake here. and Ash is mostly swimming in the pool...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

We don't let them live on it either, but being in Florida, Jordan is usually fishing in his boat...lake here. and Ash is mostly swimming in the pool...

Jordan has a boat? Like, a rowboat? :huh:

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1

3 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

yeah I just usually Pay it forward I will eat it but when there is so much I hate to even think about leaving it in there for any length of time...!!!:lol::lol:

Yes, between school for Ash and Jordan, sports, Dennis's job and my job, which is ending March 8th, we are busy

• Like 2

Just now, BabyXander1990 said:

No, a 17 foot Fiberglass with a 50 horsepower Suzuki on it... he and his friends (and Ash) ski behind it...

Wow. I'm surprised. Do you and Dennis supervise when he's piloting?

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..