Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

You were the one to order the terminators to destroy any Texan they see. You don't have the high ground. -_- 

That is not there oders it to get you any one who gets in the way!:yes:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, clochette said:

I feel like you're leading a campaign against ne Albert -_- Not my fault that you're too old to catch the beefcakes when they appear :P

Image result for gif old hagg

• Haha 4
  • Angry 1

1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Too late, the official history of Texas will record you ordering the destruction of all Texans. -_- You'll forever be remembered as a villain in Texan history! :P 

Image result for gif just more of your lies

• Haha 4

58 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Mama (I assume) raccoon showed up that afternoon after a couple of the kits ended up outside, screeching their heads off. My dog was sniffing out the babies when she showed up. She moved those two and then the two in the barn. I stayed inside and watched from the window so I don't know where she moved them to, but I'm hoping it was into the woods. Haven't seen any of them since. :) 

Oh-oh.. looks like you'll have a whole new family of tenants for you barn :unsure:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Too late, the official history of Texas will record you ordering the destruction of all Texans. -_- You'll forever be remembered as a villain in Texan history! :P 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Bought oil for my lawn tractor yesterday, but forgot to buy an oil filter. :facepalm: 

Was your mind too busy on your mechanic? ;)

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 5

20 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I am sending a few friends to your garden clo !

Image result for gif army of insects

:rolleyes: too bad I was going to share some juicy strawberries from my garden but I guess I'll eat them ALL then -_-

Speaking of garden destroying critters. Last week, in just one day an army of little green caterpillars ate all the leaves on the 2 red currants on the front lawn. In the morning in was all lusciously green and at night it was all naked. Good thing the fruits were ready to be harvested so no damaged were done

Edited by clochette
  • Like 1
  • Wow 3

4 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Sweetie, all I have to do is announce that you are nothing but the puppet of the non-Texan Gorgeous, and with that your rebellion loses its popular support. :P

Image result for gif loser

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Propoganda is effective. -_- And I'll use this gif as proof of you calling all Texans losers, which will further drive a wedge between Spikey and the public. :P

Image result for gif laughing at you

Texians know who you are Looser

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..