Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  139 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

7 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

We have more ice this morning.  At least the roads weren't bad, but the parking lot where I work today was.  Thankfully I was going slow, otherwise I would have slid into a ditch.  One of the staff salted a path for me from my car to the door, otherwise I have no doubt I would have fallen.  My aunt slipped and fell in the parking lot where she works yesterday and got a concussion.  She's ok, but two other people also fell.  :unsure: 

Stay safe. I was okay driving if there was snow but not ice. Too many hills between home and work for me.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

OMG and you would let him go Gary :rofl:

6 hours ago, Headstall said:

I didn't say that! :P 

WQs unite. That's just what I thought when I read Albert's comment.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

• Site Administrator
12 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Stay safe. I was okay driving if there was snow but not ice. Too many hills between home and work for me.

Yeah I'd much prefer snow over ice. 

• Like 5

Just now, Headstall said:

I'm the guy in the back on the far right, playing hard to get. -_- 

Hard to get my a**. You're playing pattycakes with the guy beside you, the one in the white shirt.

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, dughlas said:

That's Lil' Dick seated on the right. We kept tellin' 'im not not to point that pistol towards his goolies. Slipped on day puttin' his knife back in the sheath. Yep, Lil' Dick weren't none too bright.

:rofl: 

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..