Open Club  ·  137 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

7 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Texas has always existed. It just took a while for Europeans to find it. :P 

Europeans created Texas so therefore you exist thanks to me -_- Noe admit your defeat :P

• Haha 4
  • Angry 1

Drove half an hour for screws before the store closed at 4, and I forgot my wallet. :rolleyes:  Luckily I had a pill bottle with twonies and loonies in it and I had enough... with 40 cents to spare. :D 

• Love 4

1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

trump fake news GIF

Native Texans
  • The Apache. The Apache inhabited areas from the state of New Mexico to the rivers Medina, Red, and Lower Colorado. ...
  • Coahuiltecan Tribes. ...
  • Jumano. ...
  • Atakapa Ishak. ...
  • Caddo. ...
  • Tonkawa. ...
  • Karankawas. ...
  • Kiowa and Kiowa Apache.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Drove half an hour for screws before the store closed at 4, and I forgot my wallet. :rolleyes:  Luckily I had a pill bottle with twonies and loonies in it and I had enough... with 40 cents to spare. :D 

That's called luck! Now time to screw!

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I'm guaranteed a spot on the Nice List every year. Otherwise, I'd nuke the North Pole. -_-

Elves love glitter. Fairies, too.  :D

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Texas has always existed. It just took a while for Europeans to find it. :P 

Revisionist propaganda.  :rolleyes:

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Thoughts? :P 

Scrambled eggs come out great in the microwave... have to stir them after about thirty seconds, and then they come out fluffy. I don't eat eggs since I found out I was allergic, but they truly do come out awesome.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Scrambled eggs come out great in the microwave... have to stir them after about thirty seconds, and then they come out fluffy. I don't eat eggs since I found out I was allergic, but they truly do come out awesome.

I do poached eggs in the microwave. It takes a bit of adjusting for egg size but not too bad at all. 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..