Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

According to the stores, Christmas shopping started a couple of months ago :rolleyes:

I am trying to get it all sorted, slowly but surely. I have got a collection of bits and pieces to take with me to my sisters.

The weather is ummm…. Thinking of polite words but none fit… weird, let’s leave it at weird - cold and wet then sunny and warm then back to cold in a matter of days. Tuesday is forecast for tropical weather, 35C and raining. Someone broke the weather machine

Someone broke the planet. :(  What's happening in Alaska is frightening. Hey, brother B. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Wow 2

6 hours ago, clochette said:

Nope nothing yet. I've just changed the floral hanging decor at my door for the Christmas one. Last week I wanted to put the lights at my window but even with new batteries it doesn't work... Friday evening I had planned to go to a few shops to browse some presents ideas for the family on Saturday but ended up waking up at 12.30pm and staying in bed until 2pm and I had plans to go to the movie at 5 so 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don't know, I'm not really in the mood this year. I won't go home until December 23rd so I won't make the Christmas tree and there's not point - or space - to make one at the apartment and I'm afraid what happened last year with dad will happen again...

:hug:  :kiss:   I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, Tink. :heart: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..