Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

39 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

:X 

He should be working of his back entry, right, making sure the hinges are all well oiled and all :gikkle:

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 1

4 hours ago, raven1 said:

I'm tempted to post a quote from chapter 2 of Goofy Foot by Geron Kees I just read.  It's an argument by two boarders.  It had me laughing over their discussion of pop shove it, Popshuvit and Pop Shuvit.  Snark reminds me of Drew!   

I thought Snark was normal sized. :huh: 

• Haha 5

36 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Happy Sunday, all! :hug: 

Male face, Handsome men, Beautiful men faces

It's the eyes and kiss worthy lips! Mine, I'll overlook a little scruff.

Edited by raven1
  • Haha 4

45 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Happy Sunday, all! :hug: 

Male face, Handsome men, Beautiful men faces

Thanks Gary!  Hope you have a great day.  Don't worry about Clo's comments.  I'm sure everything is in great working order front and back.  

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Thanks Gary!  Hope you have a great day.  Don't worry about Clo's comments.  I'm sure everything is in great working order front and back.  

I never said it isn't on working order, just that it might be a bit rusty and in need of some TLC like some oiling  :whistle:

• Haha 5

Hi Page! :hug: Thanks for the assist to fend off Drew's attempt to make amphibians extinct. Watch out for frog-nappers.  Drew might send them out to captures Max's plushies.

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Watch out for frog-nappers.  Drew might send them out to captures Max's plushies.

Stealing plushies from a ten-year-old? That would be a new low for him. Which is saying something, with those tiny legs.  -_-

• Haha 5

24 minutes ago, clochette said:

I never said it isn't on working order, just that it might be a bit rusty and in need of some TLC like some oiling  :whistle:

Don't worry too much Clo.  I think Gary has everything serviced regularly.  You know Gary will get a hunky mechanic to oil the essentials, and an equally hunk blacksmith to pound the right places if he can't handle things himself.😇

Edited by raven1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Are you kidding it those eyes to die for!

39 minutes ago, raven1 said:

It's the eyes and kiss worthy lips! Mine, I'll overlook a little scruff.

I see we have similar great tastes!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, raven1 said:

Don't worry too much Clo.  I think Gary has everything service regularly.  You know Gary will get a hunky mechanic to oil the essentials, and an equally hunk blacksmith to pound the right places if he can't handle things himself.😇

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..