Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  140 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hi, all! :hug:  Still cold here, but not as bad. 

Michael Mealor (@Michael_Mealor) | Twitter | Blonde guys, Celebrities male,  Michael

Handsome, but I'll pass.  He looks too much like my younger brother's youngest boy.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hi, all! :hug:  Still cold here, but not as bad. 

Michael Mealor (@Michael_Mealor) | Twitter | Blonde guys, Celebrities male,  Michael

Seems like you won't be cold long with him ;) 

Happy Monday my Sexy Lumberjack :hug:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Handsome, but I'll pass.  He looks too much like my younger brother's youngest boy.

What do you think about me joining the family? :lol:

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 5

9 hours ago, clochette said:

What do you think about me joining the family? :lol:

Hi Clo! :hug::kiss: I would love it!  However, being your wise old uncle I would steered you away from these nephews.  They are Mormons, do not believe in birth control, and you would have a monster mother-in-law.  Besides, they all have wives and a massive amount of kids.  You deserve better.   ❤️

• Love 5

26 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

nuclear explosion bomb GIF <nukes Lake Huron> -_- 

And before you ask, Clo didn't need a hug, that's why. :P 

Hey Drew! :glomp: Nuking because Clo got a hug?  You sound a bit jealous.  Just ask Page for a hug. I'm sure he'd give you one as long as you don't bite.

Must have been a trying day looking for cooking vids for Clo.  I would suggest some rest.  Your eyes must be tired with all the rolling they've been doing today.

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Me to:yes:

Good evening Albert! :hug::kiss: How has your day gone.  We are getting a lot of news about the terrible weather there.  I hope that storm didn't cause problems for you and Steve!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Saw the comment about Max.  I like how his teacher gives the kids options to do their own research.  The kids learn a lot more and retain the information better, because it comes from their own research.  Say Hi to your family for me.

• Love 4

16 minutes ago, raven1 said:

You sound a bit jealous.

I'm not jealous. :rolleyes: 

17 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Must have been a trying day looking for cooking vids for Clo.

I came across one cooking vid on twitter, and decided to share it with her, since I know she loves cooking. I did it out of the goodness of my heart! 0:) 

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..