Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

My mum's always named her pets for mythological and ancient historic people. So we've had Cassandra, Oedipus, Anubis, Serapis, and Meritaten. When she was younger she had Isis, Nefertiti, Totmes, Ramses (cats), and also Minerva and Hannibal, who were guinea pigs. I decided to go for scientists (hence Tesla and Lovelace) and artists for mine. Naming pets is fun. :P I really admire people who give their pets utterly normal human names. It always sounds so funny to me, lol! My aunt has a cat named Molly.

Hi Caz! :hug: 

Oh I very much like that :yes:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

All my cats were indoor cats

That helps. Although Isis, who also had time to turn 20, was an outdoor cat for most of her life. Of course, that was out in the country faaaaar away from cars and pollution and stuff like that.

5 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

The first animal to go extinct from Global warming was a mouse in Australia. And Dt started a new campaign against Global warming :thumbdown:

Sad. :( 

2 minutes ago, Marty said:

What needs to be tidier? The kitten or the bedroom? :unsure:

Lol! The bedroom. :P Hi, Marty! :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..