Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

14 minutes ago, spike382 said:

was not denying “post manipulation” I was denying that I “bullied” you.

Your denial is dismissed by the court. -_-

15 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Also, my second “manipulation” added further context that you were saying obscuring. 

Your "context" was unnecessary. -_-

• Haha 5
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

No recovery was needed, it's not my fault you couldn't pick up on the implications. -_-

The implication was you made one poor spider put on 8 walking boots, trample through the Nullabor Plain along the longest piece of straight railway line in the world to make here and then you are arranging for a lazy ass spider to bite me in Sydney. Such a meanie :yes:

• Haha 5
19 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

That would either be a top tier spider or one with a very bad sense of direction. They live on the other side of the country.

Red back spider instead?

Hey B-man, all I saw here was “Crikey, we have murder spiders in the OZ.” 👀

• Haha 5
1 minute ago, spike382 said:

Hey B-man, all I saw here was “Crikey, we have murder spiders in the OZ.” 👀

We have selection of them :) 

• Haha 4
4 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

The implication was you made one poor spider put on 8 walking boots, trample through the Nullabor Plain along the longest piece of straight railway line in the world to make here and then you are arranging for a lazy ass spider to bite me in Sydney. Such a meanie :yes:

Just means he has no idea of where you are or for that matter Sydney!:angry: Maybe he should look at a map!:rofl:

• Haha 4
8 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Your "context" was unnecessary.

It 100% was.  One of wasn’t really a “top” and had never had sex, and so was willing to experiment sexually.  Imagine that.  

• Haha 4
Just now, Albert1434 said:

Just means he has no idea of where you are or for that matter Sydney!:angry: Maybe he should look at a map!:rofl:

It’s not in Texas (or France) so he doesn’t care

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..